Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Jan 2, 2002
hopefully its changed now, everyone in sb thread says they lost their ID colorways once it started!
Yup everything disappeared once they went live but it was impossible trying to remake what you wanted and checking out. That’s if you could add to cart lol. Once they sold out, all of the ID’s I pre made miraculously reappeared smh. Fingers crossed things are better this time around but I’m not optimistic about that.

Joined May 21, 2004
Yo I don’t understand how the Nike.ca and footlocker app are so horrendously bad.

like they didn’t shift any focus at all during the pandemic and retail going to crap to enhance their customer buy flow on their apps and sites.

footlocker app is garbage it’s unbelievable.

nike.ca ..we still don’t even have a snkrs app in Canada, and navigating to releases is super stupid

selfmade__89

formerly selfmadeapparel
Joined Jan 31, 2008
Yup everything disappeared once they went live but it was impossible trying to remake what you wanted and checking out. That’s if you could add to cart lol. Once they sold out, all of the ID’s I pre made miraculously reappeared smh. Fingers crossed things are better this time around but I’m not optimistic about that.
When did it go live for Canada??? oh mannn

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now