Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Apr 24, 2013
how is it with the restrictions being looser? Eg store is packed with lines of ppl waiting to get in?
they increased capacity to 100 ppl from 60 or 80. They don’t curl the line inside the mall any more. If your inside by mall entrance it’s about 30 min wait. If you plan on going on a weekend, I’d recommend you get there at least 15 mins before they open.

Joined Dec 23, 2012
how does everyone feel about Scottie Barnes? At first I was like wtf, now that I've seen more of him I don't mind the pick. The potential for him to be great is there.

fx2

Joined Feb 17, 2011
I trust Bobby/Masai but I was shocked like everyone else. I even took a 5 min break from Twitter before woj or shams can spoil the pick.

Joined Mar 10, 2016
Lowry swingman jerseys 50% off at sportchek. They didnt even wait for the "official" Miami signing to be announced.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now