Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Oct 20, 2014
Ended up checking out the yorkdale Nike store since I was in the area. The actual space/store isn’t bad but they didn’t have anything special imo. Saw some jubilee 11’s on the shelf. I guess it’s not a bad spot to go check out from time to time/another spot to get the better releases/limited shoes at if they get them (which I assume they will)

Joined Mar 4, 2013
Can't believe how quick the OVO x UofT collab sold out. Managed to get two hoodies and a crewneck as an alumni. Really wanted the quarter zip but sold out. Better not catch any cats who aren't currently enrolled or an alumni wearing this lmao
as a UofT alumni, quite surprised how crazy this release was lol could not believe how many people want to rock u of t gear just cause of OVO 😂

Joined Sep 28, 2012
Anyone see these terra gobes at any of the outlets (Vaughan/Milton/Burlington) in 10.5? I grabbed a pair in Ottawa outlet but I need to size up

1630550540233.jpeg

Reactions: ...
Joined May 6, 2017
Just went to Livestock Roncy to pick up my slides W. There are 2 pairs of Yeezy 350v2 Light sitting if anyone's interested. Size 11 and 11.5

Joined Mar 17, 2016
Anyone see these terra gobes at any of the outlets (Vaughan/Milton/Burlington) in 10.5? I grabbed a pair in Ottawa outlet but I need to size up

1630550540233.jpeg
vaughan mills has some red and yellow coloways in 10.5. It is like 80 bucks with 20% off.
The wall discount drop from 40% to 20% off ....
There are also some kd 13 in university blue and kyrie low 3 on the wall.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now