Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Agreed - slim pickins.
I pop in about once a week - if you see a red Jeep, white 4 door civic, white van don’t bother going in. Employee tells me they are there every day at open and scoop up anything remotely resell worthy. Check gear_4less to get a sense of what is/was available.

I've seen their posts on kijiji. Wouldn't buy anything from those goofs

Agreed - slim pickins.
I pop in about once a week - if you see a red Jeep, white 4 door civic, white van don’t bother going in. Employee tells me they are there every day at open and scoop up anything remotely resell worthy. Check gear_4less to get a sense of what is/was available.
cbf09811-3125-4843-bae2-25fa8fc122c7_200_10.gif

came in here looking for a presale code too, looking to fly in for a game soon

Anyone been to premium outlet nike lately? Still long lines or has it eased with restrictions easing?

Last time I went 2 months ago line wrapped around the building... ain't waiting in that just to be disappointed.

Toronto Premium Today Basketball Related

Sorry I don't remember the colours, all from memory, I could be off by $10-$20

PG4 FSR in 3 different colours (all blacks, and 2 others I can't remember) $99 + 20% off
PG5 FSR in the black pair and also a white pair $99, no additional discount
PG5 on hash, various sizes, various colours (breds, white/blue/red and mint colourways) $99 + 20% off
Freak 2's FSR
Freak 2's on hash, scattered various sizes
Nike Zoom BB NXT on hash, scattered various sizes
Both KD13 and 14 FSR
Lebron 18 dunkman's and another pair $159(?) both FSR
Kyrie 3 low's on hash, scattered various sizes

Lowry jerseys ($120?)
Raptors hoodies ($50) and t-shirts ($30)
Raptors zip up warmup jacket black and gold ($129)

NBA elite socks black/gold probably $15-20/pair, didn't check price

Does Dixie have good stock in dri-fit clothes though? I'm itching to make a visit soon. If there's still long lines to get in I'll pass.

Is it just me, or does the FL app always seem to have problems just as they’re about to release info on whether or not you won the raffle? I’ve lost out on 2 pairs because I couldn’t log in in time to claim the shoes

Is it just me, or does the FL app always seem to have problems just as they’re about to release info on whether or not you won the raffle? I’ve lost out on 2 pairs because I couldn’t log in in time to claim the shoes

yes happens to me every time. If I log out it works with me as guest, but it gives error when Im logged in

^ If you go on a weekday around noon then you should be good. The clothing is very hit or miss as per usual. If you are a size L then there are some decent sample stuff for $14.99 and $34.99 respectively.

Appreciate it. Will do so soon.

Vaughan Mills Nike - Nov 3, several Lowry swingman Toronto "city" jerseys from 2020-2021 season, $49.99 + 20% off as its a red tag clearance (comes to like $45 with tax). All red tag clearance items were additional 20% off. Nothing of note sneaker wise

just got one, thanks.

If anyone sees any golf apparel please post pics. Looking for mostly shirts in medium and shorts in large (34)
Thanks In advance

Anyone know of anywhere local to get sole swaps? I have govrn in mind but would like a quicker turnaround. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom