Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Footlocker had their raffle up for the Cement 3s, but they took it down and is now an online only release. SMH

I entered in the footlocker app and now it’s showing that I never entered at all and took my head starts lol

I kept checking since Sunday and never saw the raffle entry on the app. Weird. I called a few footlockers and they just kept saying to check the app. Whats the store situation going to be? Fcfs will be chaotic.

No idea about the store release, but if it’s going to be anything like Livestock, then it’s FCFS.

How do you guys even use the fl app… that thing is a pos.

It never works when a release is happening.
It is pure garbage. It doesn’t even have categories to browse through. If I want to buy socks, I should be able to navigate through a menu instead of having to type in “socks” through the search bar. Lol.

And of course, it was always fun not being able to log in and confirm a raffle win. By the time you do log in, you miss the confirmation window and your pair has been raffled off again. Hard to believe a multi-national corporation can be this incompetent. Lol

It is pure garbage. It doesn’t even have categories to browse through. If I want to buy socks, I should be able to navigate through a menu instead of having to type in “socks” through the search bar. Lol.

And of course, it was always fun not being able to log in and confirm a raffle win. By the time you do log in, you miss the confirmation window and your pair has been raffled off again. Hard to believe a multi-national corporation can be this incompetent. Lol
It is a total piece. They don’t care though, why would you spend money on refining that when the products sell one way or another. Their pov

I was so confused about the footlocker app, I entered the raffle and even put a bunch of my FLX points towards it only to see that they refunded me but on the footlocker.ca website it still says that the White Cement 3's are 'Enter VIA APP', I hope everyone who really wants can get a pair, cheers! :emoji_metal:

Any one hit on the 3s? Dipt and Capsule were done quick, and of course, there’s the usual **** show with FL/Champs. My best shot was SNKRS but of course, that was an L. Lol. On to the next one I guess.

Any one hit on the 3s? Dipt and Capsule were done quick, and of course, there’s the usual **** show with FL/Champs. My best shot was SNKRS but of course, that was an L. Lol. On to the next one I guess.
Hard struggle here. Nike.ca was brutal, initially no sizes from 10.5 to 13 loaded on SNKRS and if they did eventually, they were snatched up. Likely some hack.
FL/champs were like usual. Really can’t believe I missed on my size.

I missed out everywhere. Got to the capcha on capsule but sold out after. Footlocker and champs were errors everywhere. Headed to the stores afterwards and of course nothing

Anyone else get the text from Footlocker saying they were holding a pair of 3s for you, and when you clicked on the link, it just said the product was no longer available? Lol. What a **** show. ***holes. Lol

Like everyone else struck out everywhere. Actually set an alarm to wake up for nike.ca only to get pending and waited for 10 mins and fell asleep. Woke up to all sold out.

FTL is the usual BS. You’ve been blocked even when I intentionally space out my clicks. Yet bots run FTL.

Called around the FTLs and no one picked up before release and finally all the stores pick up this morning and says sold out.

Dipt loaded on page 2!

Saw Capsule’s IG story and drove down and reached less than an hour and they said sold out. Sometimes I wonder if they even have stock or just did it to bring traffic to their store. The associates were also very cold. It’s like I am bothering them by stepping into their store to give them business. Could have posted another story saying sold out just saying.

All in all, these are my grails so I will see if I make an exception and pay resale for these. Also have a pair of BC3s on ice so might flip those to fund these.

Yo I think Canadians should boycott Nike.ca till they improve that Pos site for Canadians.

Capsule was a dam joke with their select the sweaters with a dog and then the dumb *** question what is the 25th brand on our drop-down list.

I spent like 3 mins tryna click through and count to figure that out, of course it was then sold out and I just felt like an idiot for doing all that

I went up sq1 footlocker at 9:30. I was the first in line and was feeling good. More people lined up, then a sales clerk came up to the door and said that they raffled their pairs before 9am and they were sold out.
The nike store only had gs and toddler sizes in stock so did champs.
However, I was fortunate enough to get a W from size.ca

I went up sq1 footlocker at 9:30. I was the first in line and was feeling good. More people lined up, then a sales clerk came up to the door and said that they raffled their pairs before 9am and they were sold out.
The nike store only had gs and toddler sizes in stock so did champs.
However, I was fortunate enough to get a W from size.ca

Raffle at foot locker? I thought that flx thing was cancelled

This thread used to be poppin on the daily. All the og’s and regulars are now all washed (myself included) or have moved onto other hobbies/have different priorities in life.

1. outlet's are trash
2. nike not releasing anything that is a must have
3. resellers eating up anything that is even slightly hyped up

1. outlet's are trash
2. nike not releasing anything that is a must have
3. resellers eating up anything that is even slightly hyped up

I could be wrong but I feel like a lot of people have just gotten older and have real life priorities/families and don’t have time to come on a forum anymore. Shoes are so expensive these days so that money could be spent in much better ways unless it’s a must have shoe or something nostalgic.

Back
Top Bottom