Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Should have done this way earlier but went to Todays Sports at Pacific Mall looking for Kamikaze II OG Sonics.  They are down to a last pair of 8.5.  Also checked out Eglinton, Yonge/Steeles and Kennedy/Hwy 7 locations and all 3 are dry now. The clerk at Kennedy/Hwy 7 said they sent all of their stock back to be sent to other stores because they were not selling at that location.  Has anyone seen any in the downtown or west end locations?

what time do you recommend going ? (question open to everyone)
I spoke to an HOH employee and he said 30 pairs per shoe not including the percentage that goes to employees. So very small numbers. Take what I just said with a grain of salt I'm only repeating what he said. Lol.

If I really wanted a pair I would line up at 2am for retail price. But I I said I would never line up again after my 88s experience.

On the same note. I have seen all three pairs and the materials they used are very impressive for Jordan brand. Very!

No HOH employees did not show them to me. Lol.

Last edited:
I spoke to an HOH employee and he said 30 pairs per shoe not including the percentage that goes to employees. So very small numbers. Take what I just said with a grain of salt I'm only repeating what he said. Lol.

If I really wanted a pair I would line up at 2am for retail price. But I I said I would never line up again after my 88s experience.

On the same note. I have seen all three pairs and the materials they used are very impressive for Jordan brand. Very!

repped.

has HOH received thier shipment in hand? 

and 30 pairs per shoe is not THAT limited. or maybe im just comparing everything to the 9-12 pairs of EXT's they got lol. 

i got my eyes on the 5's. How's the material on those? never seen that material on a shoe before. 

Dropped by Toronto Premium Outlet Today, not worth the 40 min drive from my area anyway. Only thing worth mentioning was Lebron X Canary..still on shelves as the others reported. Rest were generic basketball/walking/runners that you can find much cheaper in the US and/or SVP/Today's Sportwear

My buddy who works at HOH said the same thing. About 25-30 pairs each, which he said after the number of pairs that get held for certain people and employee purchases, you're looking around 20 pairs each. 
What about FL and Champs??
If Footlockers aren't getting it, most likely Champs won't either.

Should have done this way earlier but went to Todays Sports at Pacific Mall looking for Kamikaze II OG Sonics.  They are down to a last pair of 8.5.  Also checked out Eglinton, Yonge/Steeles and Kennedy/Hwy 7 locations and all 3 are dry now. The clerk at Kennedy/Hwy 7 said they sent all of their stock back to be sent to other stores because they were not selling at that location.  Has anyone seen any in the downtown or west end locations?
what size do you need? there's a location close to my work. i can take a peek for you when i go.

How long do you normally have to wait to get a shoe the day it comes out? I was at HOH for fire red 3's like...an hour max. I think th estore opened at 8 and I was there at 7:40 and walked out with my shoes at 8:30.

I'm new to the sneaker game but had all the big original releases growing up.

A lot of people is getting caught up with the jordan fear pack, you all missing out on EA 50%.
roll.gif

A lot of people is getting caught up with the jordan fear pack, you all missing out on EA 50%.:rofl:

Enh, 50's aren't what it used to be. Though, this one is rather good. I know people that have got Fire Red 3's, MC Flyknit Lunars, and other things so far. Think it ends tomorrow or Friday.

Last edited:
EA is only FL/Champs?
Off topic sorry.

I was just getting ready to move, so was cleaning out my basement. Wife is complaining about my shoes taking up lots of space in the new house :/ so it's time to cut down my collections.

Just wondering if there is people still interested in and by the previous SBs. (Hawaii, lucky cat, black/grey prod.) thinking to throw them on kijiji...not trying to sell them here just want to see how's the market now.

Thanks
sizes?

How long do you normally have to wait to get a shoe the day it comes out? I was at HOH for fire red 3's like...an hour max. I think th estore opened at 8 and I was there at 7:40 and walked out with my shoes at 8:30.

I'm new to the sneaker game but had all the big original releases growing up.
fire red 3s were general release - by 5PM on release date there was still a full size run on eastbay

for limited **** like the fear pack?  midnight.

Back
Top Bottom