Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Random query but anyone know where to find a pair in Toronto of the recent Air Trainer Huarache 94 retroes that came out? SVP Steeles had a sz 10.5 (largest size they had left) but I'm at minimum a sz 11, I'll even go up to sz 12....

Not really wanting to eBay it but if I have to...

Thanks in advance.

Random query but anyone know where to find a pair in Toronto of the recent Air Trainer Huarache 94 retroes that came out? SVP Steeles had a sz 10.5 (largest size they had left) but I'm at minimum a sz 11, I'll even go up to sz 12....

Not really wanting to eBay it but if I have to...

Thanks in advance.
Capsule has size 11 and 12.

http://www.c-apsule.com/store/shop?product_id=856

NRML has 11,11.5 and 12

http://nrml.ca/nike-air-trainer-huarache-94-white-black-lapis.html

Last edited:
Apparently some shipments of the fear pack may be delayed due to shipping issues with Nike Canada..... This is accordingto a FTL employee i spoke to earlier today

Dropped by Toronto Premium Outlet Today, not worth the 40 min drive from my area anyway. Only thing worth mentioning was Lebron X Canary..still on shelves as the others reported. Rest were generic basketball/walking/runners that you can find much cheaper in the US and/or SVP/Today's Sportwear

The only think 'Premium' about that place is the price. They need to drop the word 'Outlet' from the name.

Should have done this way earlier but went to Todays Sports at Pacific Mall looking for Kamikaze II OG Sonics.  They are down to a last pair of 8.5.  Also checked out Eglinton, Yonge/Steeles and Kennedy/Hwy 7 locations and all 3 are dry now. The clerk at Kennedy/Hwy 7 said they sent all of their stock back to be sent to other stores because they were not selling at that location.  Has anyone seen any in the downtown or west end locations?

Gruppo, do you know if Today's Sportswear has marked down the Answer I? I picked up the Answer IV for 80 bucks and I'm looking to do the same for the IVs. Opinions on them have been mixed so it's not worth paying the $140 they are asking.

Gruppo, do you know if Today's Sportswear has marked down the Answer I? I picked up the Answer IV for 80 bucks and I'm looking to do the same for the IVs. Opinions on them have been mixed so it's not worth paying the $140 they are asking.
Sorry man I don't honestly know. I was in an out pretty quick trying to cover 4 locations in my Kamikaze II hunt!  I would check the Kennedy/Hwy 7 location though. They had a Reebok standee with some stuff marked down. Think they were all Question IV's though as I can't really remember seeing the 1's but like I said I was suffering from a bit of tunnel vision that day. 
laugh.gif
  What colorway/size were you looking for in case I spot a pair?

Should have done this way earlier but went to Todays Sports at Pacific Mall looking for Kamikaze II OG Sonics.  They are down to a last pair of 8.5.  Also checked out Eglinton, Yonge/Steeles and Kennedy/Hwy 7 locations and all 3 are dry now. The clerk at Kennedy/Hwy 7 said they sent all of their stock back to be sent to other stores because they were not selling at that location.  Has anyone seen any in the downtown or west end locations?
was at today's in mississauga. no luck on those reeboks. they did have the 95-96 sonics cw available.

so the fear packs are $250 CAD retail? that's pretty steep considering they are $175 USi asked HoH and got the runaround on how many we can buysome say one pair only of your choice, some say one pair of each model

answer 1's are still 140 at the mississauga location.

was at today's in mississauga. no luck on those reeboks. they did have the 95-96 sonics cw available.
Thanks for looking - repped.  I had a buddy check the Brampton store and they have nothing bigger than an 8.5.  I'd phone the two downtown stores but I don't think I would trust any answers I received on the phone. 
smile.gif
  If anyone is hitting up the Spadina or Wellesley stores and could let me know I'd appreciate it..  I'm looking for the Reebok Kamikaze II Sonics in a 9.5. 

Are people camping out tonight for a pair of $250 jordans that look like the swamp thing **** on them?

For those trying to cop Fear pack at HOH - walked by at 8PM and already about 8 people in line.
roll.gif

Def more than that. I walked by there through that festival an hour ago and it's about 15 or so people now, lawn chairs and all. Def younger crowd.

Shop downtown at Yonge And Edward.
Sounds ******. Anyone going to try and get to HOH tomorrow morning? I don't want to camp but I might take a trip. Hopefully people aren't just coping sneakers in any size just to stash them. I want to wear these MF.

Back
Top Bottom