Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey Guys....anyone know there is a FAPE shop in Toronto? they have fake bapes, bbc, icecream, and evisu etc.
Any idea? my friend say its somewhere near Kensinton market...

^lol. damnit, I've been looking for some argyle or plaid socks (in the toe) for a minute. Any ideas?
aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

went to Scarborough Town Centre on saturday
footlocker had a special
$100 for kicks..
VC V's all colourways
Answer IV's
Questions (10.5 left)
T-mac V's (ASG)

everything else at STC was a disappointment.. nothing too much going on there

every shoe is buy one get second 50% at athletes world and the XIVs are like that too at the nike store beside em

^nice, how much are they?
My pair came in the mail today, ughhhh lame customs fees $60, sooo whack.
They are very nice though, people dont sleep on them
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

REPPIN TORONTO!!! HOLLLA AT ZANTA!!!
http://www.robotomedia.com/zanta/

^^ did u get the AM90s? those are alright, but im trying to save some money ..

anyway know if u can use SPC on brand new jordans? Im gonna cop the mars ivs
DS sz9.5 Pusheads, sz 9 WC Joga Bonita Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces for sale, New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

:pimp:
pimp.gif
hi

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

Yeah homi, I got the 90s, I find them very pretty, now I wonder if I should get the BWs too, or maybe I should save some money for IV's.
I will probably have a Lileo report later tonite, gonna hit it up in the afternoon hrs.
Get at me Canada!

Back from lileo, they got the Mr. Happy adicolor's and the others from that series(130), some adicolor track jackets. Few pair of vandels (150-200), Kashima antler 97(244), 360(252), black denim hi's(133). Pair or 2 of icecreams. Some Alife slipons, 1 pair of Alife pumps(~1k). Some adidas extacy's That's about it.

Get at me Canada!

hey 5tan, do u know anything bout the clothes there, any good clothing/denim on sale?
DS sz9.5 Pusheads, sz 9 WC Joga Bonita Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces for sale, New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

Uhhhhhh.....the fathers day sale going on now is like this some stuff 50%, some stuff 30% and Nice Collevtive 15%
Nudie's were 30%, as are True religion, and lacoste, Penguin.
They got Greycast Slim Jims, some indigo straight svens,thin finns, bootcut olas
nike, JL were also 30% i beleive.
They had like 1 pair of evisu's in some glass case, like 36x34, some Levis capitol E stuff.

When you get there, there are lists on what brands are on what discount. I didnt pick anything up as they didnt have the jeans I wanted. But atleast I got to see some Alife Pumps up close. I think they looked like sz11.

----
Jolly2, were you at kennedy station today?
Get at me Canada!

5tan, yeah that was me
LOL i knew you had to be from either NT or SF
say what up next time

i went to lileo too. kim jones umbros = crack
don't sleep on em.

July 22, Footlocker. Champs too?
Get at me Canada!

Back
Top Bottom