Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What's retail on the aj 3 dunks? The ones over at niketown.......

Anyone know when the black aj3 dunks r gona drop? Thanks

Adrift has the dopest vans right now...

Wishing I didn't sleep on those Hosoi's >:
mad.gif
I think they still have an 11 if anyone's interested...

Uncle Otis comes in a close 2nd...

[/center]

bobby analog, nice seeing you on the streetcar the other day. . . saw the Goodfoot shopping bag and just had to stop you.
I GOT IT 4 CHEAP: FOR SALE... NDS AM1 NO LINER GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 . . . HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

hey the aj3 dunks in white/true blue are $109.99 at nike toronto. I saw them the other day and they looked nice but then I thought about my real true blue 3's and realized the dunks are not that great.

hey...just wondering if there's any update on RANSOM?
went on their website...nothing updated yet..
thanks..*

109.99? i thot they were 99.97... damnn should have gotten them when i saw them at NTO..... anyone confirm the price? mayb i was seeing things

will be opened sat and sunday regular times and monday 12-6.

also goodfoot appearance on much on demand today repeat is on at 11pm tonight also wil be on sat and mon i believe.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

alex34bee... other than the latest news post about the new goodenough, ssur and j money, the new RECON stuff is at the store (hot futura x recon tee in 2 different designs and a few others) and new Married to the Mob. Possibly some new stuff dropping this weekend too, so i dunno... you might wanna drop by.
I GOT IT 4 CHEAP: FOR SALE... NDS AM1 NO LINER GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 . . . HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

^ ooh..thanks alot!
i think i will drop by tomolo
for the RECON stuff..hope they are still there tomolo
thanks sole.

Caught that gdft segment on MOD, didnt know they had the MJ Vans, probably have to stop by tomorrow :D
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

CORRECTION : GOODFOOT WILL BE CLOSED THIS THANKSGIVING MONDAY. We gots TURKEY stuffed like an SB tongue and PUMPKIN PIE to attend to.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

yo alex
they had the money tee (which is probably one of the items u want)
only saw it in tan/olive though
i think they still got some recon stuff, so just go down and peep it.

also it might be a long shot, but if anyone picked up a M and would like a L instead , im thinking about trading my black polka dot 10deep hoody.

ooh....i will go down there and check it out tomolo
all i want was those RECON FUTURA tee....that's it
but thanks guys.

if anyone grabbed a 7 7/8ths in the purp gdft hat or the black/gold one and wants to trade for the next size down, msg me.
by the way, got alot of shoes for sale, leave me an email and i'll get back to you

8/10 tiffs 10.5; NDS purp mitas 11; 8/10 undft nler 9.5; VNDS uncocoa snakeskin af1 10.5; NDS stash af1 blue pack 9; VNDS toy2r adicolor 11; NDS snakeskin vintage shelltoes 10.5;

miguelfrancis87

still had the recon tees today........pretty nice....but for 50 dollars a tee, id put double the money in and buy the jordan inspored dunks over at nike bloor.

does anybody know where lounge is? i keep hearing about it but idk where it is....and does anybody know who else sells 10 deep in toronto? thankss

^^ Directly North of Much and around the corner of Starbucks. It's not on Queen, but rather John St.... I think.

Landmarks > Streetnames. Meh.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Back
Top Bottom