Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lounge & Heavens Uptown are the 2 spots in Toronto with 10 Deep accounts.

homi - I saw you walking into Da Zone on Sat I was going to get @ you but I was in the KFC at the counter.

Matt - What type of laptop?

is uptown located on yonge street, north of the eaton center?
God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

beeniemon

ye man..thats uptown.. beside the worlds biggest book store and across from HMV

I went there a couple of weeks ago, no fapes which was a good sign. They had the iron maiden LRG hoodies with the matching jeans and the 10 deep hoodys so ye.

man said no tax too
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

------------------
summer jamz.
[Formerly known as .........]

hey, are there any places that's going to get the air stab premium cement prints? thanks in advance

and miguelfrancis, those toy2r's are damn tempting but i just bought two pairs of shoes and i have no money now =( hah.

ohh so it is the place im thinkin of. i remember seein this tiny store buried in the middle of nowhere. but they had mad fapestas when i went there, which was around the end of august. no tax? might have too look after some 10 deep :D
happy.gif

God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

Somebody pleeeeeaseeee give me the address or number for either lounge or heavens uptown. Thankss

Quote:
Somebody pleeeeeaseeee give me the address or number for either lounge or heavens uptown. Thankss

they're both VERY easy to find.

lounge - nw corner of queen & john, one shop north of the starbucks.

heavens - ne corner of yonge & edward. one street north of dundas. walk to the levi's store, make a left on edward.

COMMITTEE
jointhecommittee.blogspot.com

Those 10 Deep hoodies are old @#%$ sold out within 1 day so you def won't find it in any Toronto shops.

Back
Top Bottom