Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

by the looks of square one champs and footlocker looks like everyone in toronto is gonna be hoopin in lebron iv's aahahahha

The All-stars actually came here? Can anyone hook me up with All-star Lebrons in a 12? Cash will be added.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

For those that don't get Martin/Ransom's mailout, new stussy stuff is in today and ready for sale!

New Stussy product in store today (saturday)...

world tour tees
windbreakers
accessories
stussy ladies apparel
www.inquiringmind.ca​

TEAM RAPTORS
RAPTORS > YOUR FAVORITE TEAM

wow @ piven / kennedy madness that was good while it lasted

back from sunny cuba, never flying skyservice again...
but good trip nevertheless had all the right ingredient : girls, cigars, unlimited booze and sun. Only complaint was the mediocre food....
fiending for some quality dum sum or pho

can someone give me a haeds up with whats good for vans sydndicate at adrift?

what size are you homi? i picked up an 11 in the sk8 hi's, no 10's or 9's left, but they're padded and they dont come in half sizes, so get your true size or a size up. pretty sure they had a couple of sizes in the chukka boots, both colors, i know they had 10's, 9's and 11's in both, they had alot of half cabs left and slip ons too, dope line. don't sleep. might go back for the chukkas.
SALE | mr cartoon vans, vintage snakeskin adidas shelltoe size 11
SALE | goodfoot, nike, H&M, stussy CLLLICK HEREemail:

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

looks like my size (9) is gone. But glad to hear that toronto is FINALLY stepping up in the vans dept. how were the prices for the syndicate stuff?

btw ur talking about the quilted suede chukka joints right miguel? I'll try to make sure to catch the next batch of w)taps chukkas as well..

I remember being told the sk8 hi's were 100 flat the evening of. Can't remember about the rest because of the free beer and hot, ex-co worker that was there..

any fans of Futura in here?
I am trying to find some information about him and artworks that he had done.
Thanks.

Do the new Stussy stuff at Ransom include the new spring 07 tees? Looking for this one:
4226.1_lg.jpg

><. I need some damn half cabs. I haven't kept up, where can I find pics of the latest syndicates?
formerly shoeWUfreak

Saw some LRG dead serious hoodys atXTC at vaughn mills

im 98% sure they are fake.

eye hole mesh was huge and the stiching around them were terrible.

price was 149.99 :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

for those who dont watch The NewMusic on much music they just had a small interview with Bobby Hundreds. It was pretty cool, saw the new store opening in LA and he talked a bit about streetwear culture and things like that. You might be able to see it on muchmusic.com later tonight or tomorrow.. oh and i didnt know where else to post this without making a new thread so i just put it here.

-lates
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Reair is at 1:30AM tonight for that 'New Music' interview with Bobby Hundreds.
. .! . .

ill look out for that , thanks for the heads up

hopefully it'll be upp-ed to youtube.

the new music is by far muchmusics best show, and i appreciate that their up on artists before any sort of mainstream acceptance.. too bad its the last show on much that even remotely focuses on music.

Loving the Raps thread guys in the sports forum. lol.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

what happened to SC distribution in Canada?.. not a big deal though, Sneaker Freaker is getting distro here now
formerly shoeWUfreak

Back
Top Bottom