Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ No, 50 is all weekend. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

WANTED>>> Pushead Dunk 7-7.5

SELLING>>>
Dinosaur JR / DINO Dunks 11.5. Please PM

Can't believe Raptors lost the first game. :smh:
smh.gif

whatever game 2 :D
happy.gif

Nike Employee Store has the "Old Love, New Love" pack for $219.00 CDN they still had sizes left mainly because the general public including employees apparently didn't know they were coming there.

dimsum1 sighting on CP24, LOL... I didn't catch what you said about VC though, hopefully some sort of replay will be on... Ran into Ace after the game as well getting his eat on, always good to talk to the general...

Anyways, Queen St. was poppin' off today. Could barely walk around much less breathe.

OL/NL's were everywhere... Anyone cop anything at the Nike on Queen w/ the 30% customer appreciation they have today and tomorrow?!

Due West opened some sort of extension... was confused as to what they had going on their but whatever...

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

^ Much thanks again for that cap. I owe you.

Due West, next door is a new store called.. Next Door. The interior's really nice and it opens up to connect to Due West. Mostly J.Lindberg stuff, lots of Earnest Sewn's for men and Habitual's for women.

Queen was too insane today. Patio's, drunks, the chronic, everything. Lots of ladies in short shorts too. :smile:

Millhouse, does that customer appreciation discount include OL/NL?
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

hey any word on the AJ 8 dunks? they went up on PYS.com the other day and i wanted to cop ever since i seen a sample a looong time ago. i havent been to a mall or clothing store since like....boxing day.
All jokes aside though, this post is soft (pause).

ace i was just wonderin if you have that fitted aside for me still. i'll be in the city today

Skam wants to clarify to the heads waiting for Livestock to open, in confusion with all the parties going on for Livestock and it's opening.

Neil Armstrong will be here again for the May 3rd party, Livestock jumpoff celebration.

The store itself has no confirmed date for grand opening, but it will be mid May for sure.

Then another Livestock x Roundtable party in late May to get things poppin'.

Don't shoot the messenger *hint to anybody that may be reading this and catch feelings.
www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You guys hear about the GUESS custormer appreciation day on the 26th at any Guess store? 20-50% off sale

Is there anything worth buying there?

Oh and this too
getmsg.jpg

elephant print am1s are a june release

and to reititerate...they are an urban release so don't be surprised when you see them at xtc or other random spots..they'll be a wide release for canada
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^ that sale is garbage. not worth the trip unless you're looking to get women's jeans
Team Saugaour streets is clean

Back
Top Bottom