Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anybody selling a sz L goodfoot crewneck in the grape colourway? I tried gdft today but they were sold out :frown:
frown.gif
Shouldn't of bought just the grey one on saturday...

Does anyone know how much Men's Raptors' swingman jerseys are at the ACC Centresports store? I have an American relative visiting who loves the Raptors and I'd like to get him a jersey.

Are they open on Sundays, because that's when we have a few hours available to get down there. The DVP's closed so we'll have to go a parallel but slower route.

In my opinion, try spots downtown instead along Yonge. They're sometimes a little bit more expensive at the ACC.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

pretty much the same price..
but if you're looking for Parker or calderon not big name players... u would probalby have to go to ACC

If not champs by Eaton Centre has TJ , Bosh, and Bargnani.. and most times its buy one get one 50%off.. sooo u could get one for yourself also

^Sounds good, we will try the locations on Yonge Street first and then if they don't have what we want we can go to the ACC.

hi toronto, can you please buy my shoes?

unions (10.5), rayguns (11), hunters (11), mr. cartoons (11).....all pretty sweet summer shoes...think about it....

mull it over and let me know what you think, ok?

thanks, i appreciate it,

you're friend,

-ramy.

don't mean to turn this into a buy/sell thread so just inbox me..

still have

blk/red XIII - sz 11
white/red II low - sz 11
blk/red XI - sz 12 (just added to the for sale list)
all DS
laney Vs - sz 12 (nds)

btw, anyone playing in the UTSC summer basketball league? i know a few ppl are... i'm playin on tuesday nights if anyone is gonna be around..

^ last year I'd go to see Troopers or businessmanto play but I don't think either is doing it this year, I may pass through though still and catch a couple games.

Where do you guys park at UTSC? I usually try to avoid paying but they've been giving out a lot of tickets lately.
...TEAM RAPTORS !

freshsince1982 - yeah its too late to join. but look into it next year. they have 3 leagues. monday = A division, tuesday = B division, wednesday and friday = C division

Lionel - i have a parking pass for the inner lot...you should try the little plaza with the convenience store just down the block on ellesmere...they hand out tickets durin the school year but maybe they lighten up since its summer time?

D4? there's such thing as D4? i was surprised when last month my team played in a tourney in jersey at a D3 school. haha

Q - maybe i'll see u around. me n hek are playing on tuesday nights..i think i might be playing against him tmr. not sure tho..

hit up si vous play on lawrence west 2 weeks ago.

- lots of LRG spring/summer line : Tees, shorts and jackets

- had some nice air max 90s for 120 (sale price)

- - - - - TEAM JORDAN - - - - -
- - - - Gary Payton - - - -​

------------------
summer jamz.
[Formerly known as .........]

Back
Top Bottom