Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

double brim fitted samples :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.comBLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

Everyone laughs, but we know somewhere, someone is going to buy it..
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

^ Yep. Especially hypebeasts. I don't blame GDFT for producing them though. More money for them, so they have no loss.

There are these dudes at my school at practically buy everything that releases at GoodFoot :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCANADA​

hahaha....it's funny how everybody plays follow the leader on here...."yeah guys, those hats are wack"....come on, this is the first goodfoot product ever...EVER....that's shown a little creativity, those hats are so rediculous that it's awesome....AWESOME.

i'll take that over a new era with " G' " on it any day....come on....a " G' "??.....i never really understood the concept of repping a store....what are you thinking?...."yeah, i love this store where i overpay for sneakers!".....i never really got the affection felt for...pause....a store......or perhaps it's the statement you're trying to make? "i shop there!"....super.

don't get me wrong, i think goodfoot is an awesome store and among the top boutiques in the world....but seriously, your hat with ...pause...a store logo on it....is pretty silly.

my point....the shark hats are badass...the G' hats are wack

^ With my previous post, I did not mean any offense on GoodFoot. And I did say that I don't blame them because that is their business. More money = good business; am I correct? I was talking about the people who practically buy every piece of apparel from Stussy, Supreme, etc etc.
TEAMCANADA​

yeah....i've just been annoyed with the G' hats for some time now....i saw an opportunity to rant, and i took it.....

i think we were both bashing the same kids.....idiots.

hold up, are the brims for those fitteds closeable? Am I the only one who cares?

formerly shoeWUfreak

The hats go beyond than just repping a store. I do not have any myself, but I more so appreciate them for bringing us colourways that match the kicks. The grape v and the neon95s fitteds are probably the greatest of the line IMO. And of course, its advertising, what more is left to say?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

hey those fitteds are not too bad. looks aite.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Haven't posted on NT in a minute..

Anyway, here's my two cents:

The 'G' caps are pretty dope and it isn't exactly about reppin' a store or whatever. I find with most other fitteds, I'm not to keen on the teams that come with nicer colourways. Any Yankees fitteds I liked, I never bother to buy 'cause I don't really rep' the team or even follow baseball anymore. Needless to say, I got a Jays cap because I live in Toronto and it's home-town love. I know dudes who rock fitteds and don't even know what team is embroidered on the front panel. :l

This is where the GoodFoot fitteds come into play. They're repping something I got love for and something I keep up to date with -- sneakers. Matching colourways only make it an even better purchase because I can co-ordinate with a certain outfit or just outright not match at all. Doesn't mean I'm reppin' GoodFoot, no offense, just something I got passion for.

As for the double-brims, if they do a Jaws fitted similar to the one they just released -- with the teeth and everything and the quality's on point, no doubt I'll cop it. As for now, I'm not to keen on the ones I've seen on nimnim or where-ever.

Quote:
.come on....a " G' "??.....i never really understood the concept of repping a store....what are you thinking?...."yeah, i love this store where i overpay for sneakers!".....i never really got the affection felt for...pause....a store......or perhaps it's the statement you're trying to make? "i shop there!"....super.

Its the colorway of the hats...................but being on a shoe forum you would know that?????? also you would understand that people like exclusive stuff that is not available everywhere

"yao know what i ming"

I'm prolly the last person you'd expect to have this opinion but here goes...

double brims so y'all can walk around looking like Howard (the duck) are you kidding me?!? :rofl:
roll.gif
ling resemblance to the G-Shock symbol?!) has wayyy more meaning than some beastly hat...not only are you repping a store, but you're repping a City AND T-Dots lifestyle! when y'all go down to the States and rock GDFT or LS @#%$ do it with pride and let them Americans know that T-Dot is on tha map too!

I don't even rock hats too tuff but even if I did you'd NEVER catch me on some cartoony double brims and I prolly wouldn't have more than a couple G's hats (all about the colorways on those)...it's all about creativity and originality AKA the "I LOVE AF1" joints and all the other original bangers Q and Kev designed...
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

i'm not going to fuel this fire AT ALL

GOODFOOT UPDATE :frown:
frown.gif
sorry so late was at Taste Of College..it's crazy down there)

-True Blue Spiz'ikes
-White/Red Grey Spiz'ikes
-Am1 Safari QS(not furry for once)
-Am90 Reverse Polka Squares QS
-Chocolate Bunny Dunk High QS
-Atmos Trainer Dunk High Free QS
-PeeWee Herman Dunk High SB
-Verona Premium Slip-On Cement Print
-Team Edition Cement Print
-Zoom Tre "Loon" Edition
-Cement/Elephant Print Air Max 1
-6 Different June Air Force 1's including Croc Reflector Supreme and Premium
-Bobbito Af1 V2 or 3 I am not sure
-Hiroshi Af1 Black/Money Green(better than the blue for sure)

I'm probably forgetting something...but check the website this weekend for the full update. Also, our fitted hat retail space will open before the end of summer so get ready for some serious ****.

ALL the product listed is Toronto location only, but will be nationwide next week. Montreal is also having an insane street festival/sale this weekend and we're blowing out shoes for crackhead prices so check that out if you're in the city.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

any NTers lookin for a whip for the summer?

got a 1996 civic si coupe with many mods and upgrades...pm me for details

Back
Top Bottom