Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i hear rogers is having problems making a deal with apple to carry the iphone. Read it the other day in the paper. Apparently the problem is rogers, not apple. Apple wants to keep prices relatively low but Rogers, being their old self, wants to charge ridiculous amounts.

rogers vs. apple
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I mean, the problem is with Apple, not Rogers.
Never in the history of cell phones has a cell phone manufacturer
have such strict rules about how the phone is carried, it's ridiculous.
Rogers so far has said the plan is going to be the same as Blackberry here in Canada
which really sucks. Rogers is garbage, let's hope Fido carries then, never used them,
but those prices are great. Another thing is you could just get an iPhone in the states
and stick in your Fido GSM SIM card, you'd just have to use crappy service plans.
I'm sure Rogers wants a ridiculous amount for it, prolly $200 more on each.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

i dont think you can put other sim cards in the iphone?
either way im driving to buffalo tomorrow to cop
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

well data is different if u got a pda etc then u shoudnt expect anything less then 50 even if its not the iphone
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to, you can take out the SIM card with a paper clip.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

Quote:
Never in the history of cell phones has a cell phone manufacturer
have such strict rules about how the phone is carried, it's ridiculous
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

i think the iphone is locked to the ATT service... so you're not allowed to put in other sim cards (i.e. Rogers or Fido) to use the iphone. Unless you can find a place to unlock the phone.

well said nick class

Canada has some of the worst service/price plans in the world. I'm glad Apple isnt afraid to stir the pot a bit..

And how is it that Americans get only 2 yr. contracts, and we have to get 3 yr. for the best price? That is ridiculous,

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

We get screwed out of everything in Canada because there isn't any competition. With damn near everything there's only 1or 2 options so companies are able to do what they please and monopolize the market. The US has what, 400 million people? Canada has a little over 30 million, there's not as much demand here so there's no need for 5 and 6 phone companies like they have in the States. I haven't even talked about taxes yet.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Quote:
....Im at Walden Galleria yesterday and i walk by the store with the leathers and fake furs.( lower level by macys)
I see a knock off LRG dead serious hoody. im thinking SMH. when i got closer i realized it was a leather coat :wow:
eek.gif
6989004937d76988bf5mp8.jpg

B,

I would definetly say something if i saw you rocking that leather thing.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

We are paying for this healthcare everybody thinks is free. Furthermore, If you have a decent job in the States you don't have to worry about healthcare. If you're homeless or your job doesn't cover it then that's a different story.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

In Canada, no matter what your status quo is, from homeless, hypebeast, to millionaire. Everyone is covered by OHIP as long as you have the card. Sucks to be you if you lost the OG red and white card, the new one must be renewed.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

^ Yes, you are covered by OHIP but actually income earners pay for it. Based on your annual salary and the bracket it falls, a certain amount is deducted from your pay.

FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DS LOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

you cannot be refused health services in the states because u dont have health care.Every state has a government program that takes care of people who are low income/homeless and service is either free-80% off.To top it off you can piggyback state benefits as well as federal benefits problem is not alot of people know about it and its a boatload of paperwork..

Back
Top Bottom