Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

can anyone help me find a pair of dunk high "pistachios" in size 11.5 or 12? I remember seeing them in the windsor outlet a year ago and passed because i was short on funds. kicking myself ever since! any help is appreciated.
FOR SALE Size 12 DS Mita Clydes!!

i went last friday, they didnt have that much. a fsr of blk/blk and laker colour 2k5's, pacific 14's, nothing really notable. vaughn mills sucks. but i did buy socks. 2 packs of ankle socks for 20 bucks
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

v-mills has been hurting in the shoes department for awhile now. its messed up how the US outlets have some gems in the rough from time to time, but canadian outlets never have anything of that caliber and there are only a few outlets to distribute the goods to as well.

Was at V mills the other day too and didn't notice anything too interesting, just bought a pair of $40 runners from Nike for work.

What stores have some stuff in 3xl? Ransom? Otis? Adrift? Anywhere?Or somewhere with decent jeans/shorts in like 44. No work this weekend and and wouldn't mind spending some money on something other than shoes.

Quote:
i went last friday, they didnt have that much. a fsr of blk/blk and laker colour 2k5's, pacific 14's, nothing really notable. vaughn mills sucks. but i did buy socks. 2 packs of ankle socks for 20 bucks
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCANADA
.:: |TEAM| TORONTO| RAPTORS| ::.
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!

Supreme, I've seen some 3XLs at that store next to Eaton's Center (can't remember the name) C&C, LRG and other brands with big sizes, i think i even saw a 4XL.

Size 44? You better go to the States...I don't even think stuff here goes past a 40.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Quote:
Supreme, I've seen some 3XLs at that store next to Eaton's Center (can't remember the name) C&C, LRG and other brands with big sizes, i think i even saw a 4XL.

I think the store you're talking about is Uptown, most of their stuff is XL or larger lol, they're next to the world's biggest bookstore btw...
Quote:
v-mills has been hurting in the shoes department for awhile now. its messed up how the US outlets have some gems in the rough from time to time, but canadian outlets never have anything of that caliber and there are only a few outlets to distribute the goods to as well.

yeah its always the same stuff at vmills except when they have those samples or whatever they are that they put on tables in the middle of the store then there are some good stuff to be found...

Anyone know if the 7/11s here have the Simpson products. I'm looking for Buzz cola. Haha.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

yeah. theres buzz cola in the 7-11's. as well as squishies, and some other random simpsons things. i went to the one on college & spadina yesterday.

seems like the one on bay & richmond got rid of the woohoo blue vanilla squishie. smh!
COMMITTEE

BLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCANADA
.:: |TEAM| TORONTO| RAPTORS| ::.

For the Simpsons' realease on Thursday they're changing the Fox and Fiddle on John street into a Moe's Tavern and holding an after screening party.

As far as Buzz cola goes I grabbed some at 7-eleven on Queen a while ago, the one near Stolen Riches, but not sure if they have any left.
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I don't know much, but I know they're planning to serve Flaming Moes err. Flaming Homers
formerly shoeWUfreak

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
They gonna use the actual recipe? Cough syrup and everything? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCANADA
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

Zooyork - yea, that's it, Uptown, come to think of it I've never seen anything below an XL there...and i aint mad cuz it's usually the opposite at all these other stores... hard as hell to find a 2XL in this city.

V-Mills was wack, Nike Outlet had NOTHING, as usual, place used to be pretty damn good when it first opened.

There was another store there that had a whole bunch of jordans, i saw the red/grey Spizikes there too, some LRG on sale, some Artful Dodger too.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Quote:

There was another store there that had a whole bunch of jordans, i saw the red/grey Spizikes there too, some LRG on sale, some Artful Dodger too.
TEAMCANADA
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

Anyone been to Kansas City, St. Louis, or Topeka? Heading there long weekend...
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM
SUITS SUCK
entourage. ladies. cars. deep pockets.

anyone seen that Maurice Sendax "Where the Wild Things Are" Tee by J$? I NEED that.
formerly shoeWUfreak

Back
Top Bottom