Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nick Class

yes the Vault has them in stock.
not sure wut size they have tho.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

^ lol. Sportchek.

On another note - Where is the vault located? I believe around the Vaughan Mills area, but where exactly?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

dimsum, about that bape piece if the inside has a fleece like feel to it it's fake, it shoud be rough... Can't tell from that tag on the neck as I don't remember my tags as it's been 2 years since I sold it. I used to have that piece and I'm pretty sure the inner lining is navy or black depending on the color piece you're looking at which in this case is navy, but the inner looks to be white so I think it's fake. I believe it's a button-up too and all buttons should be visible except for the one hidden on the bape logo on the chest. Care tags on the inside should be two on the bottom left one on top of the other and should be in an arial type font. Ummmm, that's about it...

edit - I'm pretty sure the jacket's fake. The buttons on the front should say "A Bathing Ape" in a blockish type black font that circle the button. The one you showed pictured have it in a cursive rope looking font. Also the star on the sleeve looks too big. Mind you if they re-made this jacket for the current season or last season I could be wrong but from my old jacket in comparison this one's absolutely butchered...

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

^^the care tags should be under the stitching also and the stitching above one side of the tags, alot fapes F that up also

the inside should feel/look "like a towel"

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

So is The Vault worth the trip up to Vaughan Mills if I'm looking for good deals or some heaters? Mind you I have most things already so the things listed don't really interest me...anything beyond that?
www.inqmnd.ca​

vaughan mills nike update for anyone interested

- vince af1's $104.99 sizes 8.5 & 9.5 on the hash wall
- malone af1's $204.99 sizes 9.5 on the hash wall
- turbo pink 95's $ 79.99 sizes 7-9 in the womens section. >:
mad.gif
COMMITTEEBLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

^ So that's what you call that back wall. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

retail on the malones was 294.99
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

^ yeah. nothing is good at Vaugh Mills lately
but if any1 is lookin for Zoom Heaven in small sizes. they have some on the back wall.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

You guys go to that new store beside capsule yet? think its called north troopers its kinda dope but expensive

^^ ya

they got off the top of head

atmos 1s
black/gold 1s
caro 1s

and some other kicks but damn pricey

peace
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Quote:
- vince af1's $104.99 sizes 8.5 & 9.5 on the hash wall
- malone af1's $204.99 sizes 9.5 on the hash wall

Quote:
retail on the malones was 294.99

if anyone is looking for the vince or malone af1, the Nike store on Queen st. (and probably other Nike stores too) has them at half price and in more szs. than v.mills, the vince af1 are $74 and malone af1 $147

Hash Wall? usually their "Hash" sales are on tables and shoes are like $60-$80 ...and the back wall is just, well, the back wall.

SEAGLOW ANYONE? buddy ordered 2 large bottles of seaglow not knowing how big they were. Turns out we only need 1. They were $30 US each plus shipping...comes out to about $40 cad.

so if anyone wants a bottle..gimme a shout.

New Era is slated for Friday opening, I believe? Party on the 2nd. Who else got an invite? I might need another. ):

Polo/Ralph Laruen got pulled from Canada I think? No where but Holts??
formerly shoeWUfreak

it's pretty friggin sad that you can't find Polo here.

* goes to the States *
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Quote:
Polo/Ralph Laruen got pulled from Canada I think? No where but Holts??
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

SPC (as they do every year) is giving a $10 Guess store card when you order online.... it come out to $10.56 plus bank fees
selling OLNL size 10.5 for $300can

Back
Top Bottom