Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

two Q's

when does the 30% off Vmills discount end?

and where to cop brut SB's in toronto?
nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

theabove,

the photocopy place by ginos pizza can photocopy texts/courseware for you hah. i know my gf and her friends did that with one of thier courses.

Anyone been to the Vault lately?

Have the following for sale - all DS
Jordan xxi first colour 9.5
Jordan xxi white 8.5
Jordan xiii flinte 9
Jordan xill white maize low 9
Dunk sb Ostrich 9
Jordan iv white green 9
Jordan x black 8.5 and 9
Jordan bmp pack 9
Penny 1 orlando 8.5
Foams 1 (blue) 9

oops. i thought you were talkin about the other beast packs... :smh:
smh.gif
SupremeApe if your "did you get any steals" comment was for me...no i didnt really pick up any shoes when there (got militaires and CGIVs for my friend though..250 for both wich i thought was reasonable) .. picked up a few shirts ..but Supreme was closed that day so I was a bit upset about that :frown:
frown.gif

and :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

lau4kicks.

You still remember where I'm at, lol. Where you been man? LOL.
Thanks for that tip, probably do a few. I hope they're cool with it.
:lol:
laugh.gif
www.thestoryapparel.com

In addition to the Beast Pack (lol I was wondering what they were called) on the sale table they have a lot of womens various Nike Free models... for myself on the back hash wall area they also had some AJ XIV white/pacific blue lows/mids? for $99 (I spotted 2 sz 12s) Largest sz of the Beast Pack was one sz 13...

Nothing else much really, no AM95s or major Jordans as of this weekend except maybe all those walls of AF1s that still are there.... Still have to visit The Vault next time.

look up "supracopy" ..i lost their number, but they're a photocopying service that will do an entire course book for you.

quick question..

is there anywhere in toronto to get stitching or embroidery done on sneakers?

I know for certain that all '07 AF1s were an additional 30% off the sticker price as I spoke with an employee. As for the other stuff I don't know since I didn't see any 30% signage posted but it could apply since AM1 beast pack was included. Best to call to confirm before making a trip since the employee mentioned it was going to end but couldn't give me an exact date.

theabove, lol yea i remember you and jangless are here. i cant remember the last guys name. im sure there are more of us out around here haha.

I was there today and it was 25% off all plastic taged pairs

didnt see any sign that said 30, maybe a weekend thing?

ALSO, didnt see the glass while i was staring at a bed in the furiture store by the holt renfrew outlet, I walked square into it :rofl:
roll.gif

Seems like a lot of cats were in NYC for labour day weekend. Anyways, i hit up the parade, BK was a gotdamn mess all weekend.

Need to swing by VMills to cop those AM1s.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

It's a wrap for life

Anyone know any good insurance companies for young students?

24 in professional school pretty stellar record always have had good credit and insurance record (besides the minor speeding tickets).

I'm negotiating with Aviva right now, what are your rates you guys pay? I'm in the 1800/year range right now, I turn 25 in March so hopefully that goes down a bit.
www.inqmnd.ca​

bobby analog - if you graduated with an undergrad Meloche Monnex offers group rates for alumini of UofT and Ryerson as well as certain professional associations.

^depends on car too...but +/- 4G's on a subcompact import is about right...tickets don't add anything if they're 3 pts or less and some companies have "grace" tickets for 1st timers...fender benders tho...they'll cost ya

I'm going ahead with this from Wawanesa:

20 km commute to school each day, about 15-20 K km a year, driving primarily on the 401 across the city and downtown as well.

$500 deductible
$1900 per year, paid monthly

I'm 24 turning 25 in March, only one speeding ticket on my record from Feb 2005, no accidents or claims and insured for 8 years running.

Car is a 2002 Acura 3.2 TL

Probably one of the better rates I've searched for in the last two weeks considering all these factors.
www.inqmnd.ca​

can anyone tell me the other nike outlet stores other than the one in vaughan mills? and is there a champs outlet store in the GTA?
nuff said.

TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom