Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ya it looks kinda weird...i dont like the Yuku thing at the top and how spaced out/big everything is..but I guess we will just have to get used to it
smh.gif

Not much at the Burloak Outlet at all. No samples for a while according to the manager. Prices are very high. Jordan XXIIs as mentioned, only "deal"in the place.

Black^ They had some AF1 premiums, Carters, Amares, XIV lows, AM 360s, some Wildedges that I have only seen in the US. Seriously not much. The prices arepretty steep.

There is a Employee 40% off at all the Canadian Nike Outlets this weekend. It says 40% off regular and 10% off sale items.

Just a heads up to y'all.

Originally Posted by gsneaks

There is a Employee 40% off at all the Canadian Nike Outlets this weekend. It says 40% off regular and 10% off sale items.

Just a heads up to y'all.

I'm guessing that you need to know someone to get the discount, right?
frown.gif

Yeah, you do. But!!!!!!
I have about 12 to 15 passes left, got them from my friend at Burloak location.

I'll be at Vaughan Mills that day, let me know if you want them. PM me and i'll get them to ya!

Originally Posted by gsneaks

Yeah, you do. But!!!!!!
I have about 12 to 15 passes left, got them from my friend at Burloak location.

I'll be at Vaughan Mills that day, let me know if you want them. PM me and i'll get them to ya!

just wanted to know, but thanks anyways
smile.gif

just a heads up, i've seen the following slip through the cracks into various winners locations:

artful dodger zip ups
evisu jeans and shoes
stussy zip ups and jeans
armani dress shirts
various versace and louis vuitton clothing items

yeah, the Winners at Cloverdale Mall had Artful zip-ups, lrg denim and hoodies, grn apple tree shirts and freshjive shirts a couple of weeks ago

saw some grn apple stuff too but wasn't too familiar with it...whats the rundown on that brand?

i've seen some stussy/grn apple/artful dodger/evisu floating around markville and vmills locations..

a buddy of mine has seen armani/lv/versace in the downtown locations...the new one on front and the other one on college

Back
Top Bottom