Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

smh at the dude who scooped up 8 pairs of jordan XX2s wednesday night ...which one of you NTers was it?? lol

smh even more so now that u could have waited to go this morning and receive 40% off

Originally Posted by dimsum1

smh at the dude who scooped up 8 pairs of jordan XX2s wednesday night ...which one of you NTers was it?? lol

smh even more so now that u could have waited to go this morning and receive 40% off

how much were they originally at the outlet?!

this is at the vaughan mills outlet right? what colour are the XX2s? didn't see them last time I was there a couple weeks ago...

I think they're talking about the Burloak location.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

this is at the vaughan mills outlet right? what colour are the XX2s? didn't see them last time I was there a couple weeks ago...

I think they're talking about the Burloak location.

oh that sucks, too far to go there from Markham on the weekend and won't be in Mississauga/Oakville area until Monday when the f&f is over
frown.gif

outkast

XX2s are only at the oakville location as far as i know. it's a bit of a journey but could be worth it. 427 south to QEW, QEW to burloak exit

have a question about Stussy hat.
what size should I should choose if I normally wear 7 1/4 to 7 3/8?
S/M or L/XL??

thanks

Does anyone know if the Black Cactus Foamposites will drop in Toronto?

I'm assuming the usual places that carried the Blue Foamposite ones?

TIA

Aii.. Which of you NTers is rocking from what I think are white Rayguns in the current MacLean's Uni Review issue.
laugh.gif

... They claim the 80s are back.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Aii.. Which of you NTers is rocking from what I think are white Rayguns in the current MacLean's Uni Review issue.
laugh.gif

... They claim the 80s are back.

lol, scan that.

Toronto NTers, gimme some recommendation for shoes for the winter. I never liked timbs, and I'm leaning towards GoreTex AF1s/Dunks (eBay).... but I needsomething available int he dot that's water/snowproof, durable, relatively warm. Price range <200, ~120-150 is the best.

Much love

UNITED FRONT UPDATE!

NEWSLETTERS/MAILOUTS BACK IN EFFECT CHECK YOUR EMAIL IF YOU REGISTERED WITH OUR MAILOUTS.

THIS WEEKEND AT GOOFOOT AND RANSOM....

7w5bktj.jpg

I'm assuming the $25 fitteds only applies to Store Fitteds and not the Ransom Shop? (or only select ransom fitteds?)...

Damn being in waterloo

Back
Top Bottom