Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone know which store will be selling the Kamikaze II (Black/Red) ?? any help would be great...
happy.gif

March 23 a legit date for the 88s? such a big difference in dates. SVP said the same thing to me a couple days ago but it just seems off.

March 23 a legit date for the 88s? such a big difference in dates. SVP said the same thing to me a couple days ago but it just seems off.

gotta be late shipments from nike...nothing else seems to make sense...going to try my hand at that initial nike.com release and use march drop as the back up...good luck to everyone going for these

$250 seems a bit much for a pair of 3s, but I'm still on the fence since I missed out on all the previous white cement 3s. I think back in 05, we got the altitude 13s a few weeks after the US got theirs.

$250 seems a bit much for a pair of 3s, but I'm still on the fence since I missed out on all the previous white cement 3s. I think back in 05, we got the altitude 13s a few weeks after the US got theirs.

It is kind of a rip off .... JB is basically giving you 2011 White Cement 3's with Nike Air on the back .... and charging you more then a pair of 11's :smh: and people are pre ordering for $350+ just to secure a pair :x

It is kind of a rip off .... JB is basically giving you 2011 White Cement 3's with Nike Air on the back .... and charging you more then a pair of 11's
mean.gif
and people are pre ordering for $350+ just to secure a pair
sick.gif
Not kind of a rip off it def is a rip off. I still got my 2011's ds and I would cop these if they were the normal retail but 250 plus taxes just for Nike branding is a joke especially seeing as how there's no difference in the quality......Regarding the date for those of you who will be purchasing I was told by a footlocker manager that the drop date is Feb 23rd

Not kind of a rip off it def is a rip off. I still got my 2011's ds and I would cop these if they were the normal retail but 250 plus taxes just for Nike branding is a joke especially seeing as how there's no difference in the quality......Regarding the date for those of you who will be purchasing I was told by a footlocker manager that the drop date is Feb 23rd

Yeah i thought the price was 260 something after tax but it's like $280 after tax .... that's almost pushing $300 for a shoe that just has Nike Air on the back :x ... Royals will be copped but will pass on these

Yeah i thought the price was 260 something after tax but it's like $280 after tax .... that's almost pushing $300 for a shoe that just has Nike Air on the back
sick.gif
... Royals will be copped but will pass on these
Agreed, saw recent pics of the royals and they are beautiful was only planning on one pair but I might try for 2. I'm waiting to see what the Foamposite for the allstar pack is going to look like first, hopefully they drop pics and info before the royal release so I can make my decision

Royals will probably be everywhere. Capsule for sure ya. I know this is way out of the way but if you're ever really stuck and really dedicated check out Rockit Boutique in Kingston Ontario. Driving it's just under 3 hours. They don't get every release as they're more a skate shop but with most releases they sit on the shelves and slowly get copped. Not many line ups. I watched the Golden Moments Pack sit on the shelves there while nonsense was happening over them everywhere else. Same with the Bred 11's. It's a hidden gem. But also it's quite the stretch from TO.

I'm going on a day trip to Buffalo this weekend with the wife & son; anyone been recently to the Nike Niagara Falls outlet or the Fashion Outlets mall one & can provide a report?

Thanks in advance.

Was at Fashion Outlets last week. Standard stuff you'll find on sale at outlets (Hyperdunk+, Fly Wade 2 EV, Jordan 2012s).

In terms of basketball stuff, nothing really blew me away. Some CP3.VIs from the Atomic Pack, larger sizes of orange Melo 8s...some of the various Dunks that have been mentioned on Sneaker Steal.

Back
Top Bottom