Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm going on a day trip to Buffalo this weekend with the wife & son; anyone been recently to the Nike Niagara Falls outlet or the Fashion Outlets mall one & can provide a report?

Thanks in advance.

$100 hyperdunk +, $55 hyperfuse 2011

anything good at Burberry, Saks, or Nike in Niagara Falls? My dad's driving past there tomorrow, want to see if I should ask him to stop by.

Anybody here know an under armour outlet store? Could you check out for me if they have any bloodline size 13? Thanks

slightly off our regular topics but anyone ever been to the harry rosen outlet in mississauga? when the HR in moved in the eaton centre to the next floor i remember they had a crazy sale, i picked up a pair of prps for $120, not bad since they were 300 original

hopefully one of you folks find this helpful livestock just tweeted that march 23 is the release for the 88 3's  . $250... 11am if you want to do online

Last edited:
hopefully one of you folks find this helpful livestock just tweeted that march 23 is the release for the 88 3's  . $250... 11am if you want to do online

yep, looks like international release (canada and europe) will be set at march 23/13

usa online first round of releases is tomorrow, wednesday feb 6/13 via nike.com, finishline and eastbay online only

wish me luck yall

Last edited:
damn wish NDC would ship to canada, could have easily scooped the 88s today, such as easy cop. Now we must wait till the 23rd, hopefully its a GR (doubtful). Btw, anyone know whats going on with footlocker at yonge nd dundas, its closed down?

damn wish NDC would ship to canada, could have easily scooped the 88s today, such as easy cop. Now we must wait till the 23rd, hopefully its a GR (doubtful). Btw, anyone know whats going on with footlocker at yonge nd dundas, its closed down?
Eastbay ships to Canada. I LITERALLY just grabbed a 10.5  5 minutes ago.  $280 after international surcharge and shipping.  Would be the same as it is here probably $250 retail here no?

Just got back from there.....the jacket is 56 and the pants are 50

And they had FSR? in both colors (blue and red)?

Thanks to you and pyugvuyvgyrgvfr123 for all the help. Makes things MUCH easier, no need to go to Nike Bloor to try on. Saves a trip.

Last edited:
Eastbay ships to Canada. I LITERALLY just grabbed a 10.5  5 minutes ago.  $280 after international surcharge and shipping.  Would be the same as it is here probably $250 retail here no?

a couple of dollars cheaper than cdn price, but you also save traveling (eg gas, bus fare,etc.) and time by just getting it shipped to your door.

Damnn wish I knew eastbay shipped to Canada would have definitely copped. $280 is awesome compared to our price. You scored big

Damnn wish I knew eastbay shipped to Canada would have definitely copped. $280 is awesome compared to our price. You scored big
im happy you were able to cop, all the power to you. but is it just me that think paying 280 for a wc3 is a little hectic?

in the future anyone wanna give me a shout when the kobe 8s ever make it to es... need a shoe to hoop and run with at the gym, need a new friendship with the treadmill before summer, whopper wednesdays got me feeling like khloe kardashian

Back
Top Bottom