Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah, neither is coming here. As to why? *shrugs* I'm still shocked about it, especially the Foams. If the Fighter Jets and others past releases came here why not those? Someone screwed up.
Yeah, this is basically the same response the manager at nike bloor gave me......I think it may have to do with really limited qualities of both shoes being produced or something who really knows....

that was golden.

unless of course you are serious :smh:

I am, that's the funny thing. Because of what happened at the new Champs everyone expected things. New place looks great though, also having a launch party.

Anyone know where I could get a pair of size 9 - 10 Jordan 4 Cavs for a decent price in Toronto? I'm also willing to order online from a legit site or seller. Can't seem to find a pair for a decent price. Only place I found a pair was on MentalKicks and they are sketch. Any help will be appreciated.

just ordered a pair for myself, these shoes are too dope man.  Can't wait to rock these out once we get rid of all this damn snow.

Visited the ES this morning in hope of maybe copping a pair of the XX8's that dropped today and sadly was out of luck. None of the employees even seemed to know what I was talking about when I asked. So what they had there this morning:

Lots of Crimson 3's for about $130
The Black/Yellow/Red Spizikes that dropped today
Lots of Lebron X's/ few sizes lef tin the Xmas and volt
KD V Birch, Away, and Energy

If you're a size 8 or 14 you'd have a field day.

so how was the purchase for the black cement 3 at today's sportswear? I knew I had no chance so I didn't bother.

good looking out! How long do the shoes usually take to come in?

No prob,

Should be pretty quick once they ship out (looks like unfortunately they'll be shipping out in a week's time instead of now), but once they ship it'll be 4-8 business days from my experiences, full tracking is included

They've definitely jacked up their prices on most things lately, but you can still find some gems time to time on those sites (kix files, kicks crew, rmkstore, air knight, etc)

Last edited:
Damn, I struck out on eastbay this morning for the phoenix foamposites. I literally clicked my size and add to cart the second the counter went live and it said all stock were in carts already and I ended up empty handed. Guess i'm going to have to go with ebay or something, if anyone has a link or info on a size 12-13 please lmk.

Damn, I struck out on eastbay this morning for the phoenix foamposites. I literally clicked my size and add to cart the second the counter went live and it said all stock were in carts already and I ended up empty handed. Guess i'm going to have to go with ebay or something, if anyone has a link or info on a size 12-13 please lmk.
its always going to be like that, you have to be persistent.  Keep clicking add to cart and eventually you will get lucky.  That is what I did with the '88 cement3

its always going to be like that, you have to be persistent.  Keep clicking add to cart and eventually you will get lucky.  That is what I did with the '88 cement3
Basically, that's what I did. Who knows maybe it's my internet or other variables but from what I read in the Phoenix foam thread a lot of people were using "bots" for this release on NDC and eastbay where they basically add the size instantly to your cart or something of that sort...Who really knows if it played a part in me not getting a pair though...Lol, I was spamming that add to cart button like no tomorrow for 40 mins straight until the message switched from "in someones cart to "out of stock"

Last edited:
Jordan 3 (Black Cement) @ Today's Sportswear | Pacific Mall:

- Only 6 pairs were available (Size 8-10.5, one of each)
- The 6 people who were able to grab were there camped by 8pm & midnight respectively
- 25+ people left with nothing

Elite Sports | Pacific Mall:

Jordan 1 "Knicks" are gone (9.5), not sure if they have any more but definitely no 10.

Nike ES:

Roshe Split (Grey/Volt + blk/org) $62: FSR
Roshe Woven (Green + Blk) $72: No 9.5-10
Jordan III "Crimson" $137: Still FSR
LeBron X "XMas" + "Prism" $113: Small/Big sizes only
LeBron X "Volt" $150: Almost FSR
Jordan XIII (Playoff - Grade School) $62

Todays sportswear re releases are useless, they don't tell you if it's a FSR or not . Sucks to those who camped from 8pm . But you get you ask for ...

Last edited:

- The 6 people who were able to grab were there camped by 8pm & midnight respectively

Elite Sports | Pacific Mall:

Jordan 1 "Knicks" are gone (9.5), not sure if they have any more but definitely no 10.

Nike ES:

Roshe Split (Grey/Volt + blk/org) $62: FSR
Roshe Woven (Green + Blk) $72: No 9.5-10
Jordan III "Crimson" $137: Still FSR
LeBron X "XMas" + "Prism" $113: Small/Big sizes only
LeBron X "Volt" $150: Almost FSR
Jordan XIII (Playoff - Grade School) $62
Did you happen to see if they have the huarache free lights? I posted pics above.

If anyone is looking for the KD V Texas, Todays sportswear on Eglington Ave E has them for only $110

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just stopped by vaughan mills today. I went to nike and i saw these magmas on the back rack and i flipped. I took them out and they were the grey fragment design in my size. I was definately not expecting them to have a 2 year old shoe.. It was a steal. I think that was the only pair also.

Back
Top Bottom