Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You sure? They haven't dropped yet.
Been a long time lurker here, decided to finally create an account..

Anyways, i can vouch for Lamont, they did have them today, only had sz8 left around 7pm when I dropped by. I was surprised to see them too, since I thought the release was later this month.

Store is pretty nice, glad to have a HOH here, it's about time.

I ended up leaving with a pair of SOL Hyperposites, nothing else that I really wanted. 

what I'm trying to say is, even you have a good friend that works in that store, they not able to hold a pair for you for the next 8 days.

Been a long time lurker here, decided to finally create an account..

Anyways, i can vouch for Lamont, they did have them today, only had sz8 left around 7pm when I dropped by. I was surprised to see them too, since I thought the release was later this month.

Store is pretty nice, glad to have a HOH here, it's about time.

I ended up leaving with a pair of SOL Hyperposites, nothing else that I really wanted. 

Any other spots in Canada got em too? I'm in Niagara Falls for a business trip but I'm planning on swinging by Toronto for "work" and scoop up some stuff.

I was at the opening of the HOH yesterday morning and yes they had the KD pearls there too. 

I left with SOL hyperposites and a pair of "fighter jet" foams... Then went back at lunch to cop the Bred 13's too since i missed these on release date.

Curious to know what else they dropping for the rest of the week that isnt announced lol. I'm really hoping for foam ones "phoenix suns" LOL

Anyone know what the stock was like on the 4's HOH put out today ?   Any lineups?

Was going to try and head down,  but other commitments kept me away.

Anyone know what the stock was like on the 4's HOH put out today ?   Any lineups?

Was going to try and head down,  but other commitments kept me away.
Went in at 10:30am or so and they said they had stock left. I already have a pair, so  I grabbed these instead. 
smokin.gif
%24T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYMbIIBRO24fZs6!~~48_20.JPG

Went to check out HOH, an employee told me there are roughly 50 pairs of Royal 1s for tomorrow, barring any being kept for employees and Nike folks

Take that with a grain of salt however.

Just got back from the HoH. They had a bunch of Bred 4's left. The employees were trying to sell them hard actually, got asked 4 times by 4 different employees if I was there to pick up some Bred 4's lol.

Store is real nice though. Still had a few stealth foams plus statue of liberty flyposites.

To those who have been to HOH, any Area 72 shoes left? Particularly the Air Force Max?

@infrared90

I was told that a lot of PEs will be coming soon, including the Amare Hyperposites and some HD2012s. I did see the Blake Griffin HD2012s yesterday. Also overheard someone say that they might be re-releasing the pink foams

@drc88 

From what I was told by my buddy who works there, the Barkleyposites were gone at opening yesterday. The AFMs were auctioned off during the VIP event the night before. They still had the A72 Lunar Forces yesterday evening, unsure what was left over today

@toronto416

If you're looking for the GS sizes, check SVP sports or Today Sportswear. If it's the adult sizes, the only thing you might  find are the pairs released from the OG pack, and I did see some on display at SVP Queen this past Thursday, not sure on the size run left though. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!

@infrared90
I was told that a lot of PEs will be coming soon, including the Amare Hyperposites and some HD2012s. I did see the Blake Griffin HD2012s yesterday. Also overheard someone say that they might be re-releasing the pink foams

@drc88 
From what I was told by my buddy who works there, the Barkleyposites were gone at opening yesterday. The AFMs were auctioned off during the VIP event the night before. They still had the A72 Lunar Forces yesterday evening, unsure what was left over today

@toronto416
If you're looking for the GS sizes, check SVP sports or Today Sportswear. If it's the adult sizes, the only thing you might find are the pairs released from the OG pack, and I did see some on display at SVP Queen this past Thursday, not sure on the size run left though. 

Anybody here planning (or already) lining up for the Royals?

I'd like to see some pics of the ruckus haha

Back
Top Bottom