Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Apparently only major FTL locations (usual 4) will be carrying the Jordan V "Fear Pack", definitely won't be at all.

Aside from HOH, I'm hearing there won't be more than 6-8 pairs per location, minus employee holds. :x

I wanted the Vs, but of course, JB decides to make that pair the most limited out of the pack. Smart move by Jordan Brand - create a buzz on the Vs so it builds momentum for all of the other colorways dropping. Smh

Was just there. Only 4's left. And some chick brought her young kids out to camp, that's some dedication lol

There will be a camp out for every jordan shoe HOH releases. 

The hype is real smh
well if you consider a 4-5 hour wait as camping out then yeah i guess.

a lot of these holiday releases are general releases so i do not think their will be any "hard body camping" 

well if you consider a 4-5 hour wait as camping out then yeah i guess.

a lot of these holiday releases are general releases so i do not think their will be any "hard body camping" 
well it's considered Wasted Sleep, main reason I don't do campouts or lineups for shoes is because I value my sleep

Not sure if this has already been mentioned. But today is the last day you can buy $50 Sport Chek gift cards at Staples for $40. If you buy sneakers at Sport Chek (they carry LeBrons and KDs), this is a good chance to save some extra $$$ 

If anyone is looking for the green glows, SVP at Lawrence Square still have them.  (I don't know if they're also sitting everywhere; just trying to help.)

Any updates from the ES in the last few days ?

How did everyone do on the Fear pack over the weekend?

I missed out on 5's in my size by 1 person in line.   

Grabbed the 3's and 4's. more as an impulse.   Might get rid of them.

Went to HOH at 7. Was told only 4's were left. I left. Went home. Went through livestocks BS. Then the BS again. At 9:30pm I cursed their name and watched tv. Wasted my whole day.

I'm going to show up at HOH for the fire red 5's at 7am. If I can't get them then, then this game is whack. The only shoes I'd be willing to camp long hours for are black/cement 3's. 

Back
Top Bottom