Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Plenty of Kobe 9 EM as of last night, they were on the shelves and not the hash wall so good chance they had more back stock. 

I went last night and didn't see them handing out the coupon, nor did they have people going around with iPads/tablets for the scratch game. If it was like the Niagara opening, than likely you'll have to ask someone for the coupon if they aren't handing it out as you enter (if they have anymore left).

Aside from the Kobe 9 EM, there were many pairs of the Lebron 11 "diffused jade" along the hash wall and scattered pairs of the blue glow flyknit chukkas ($99, would be decent if paired with a 20% off coupon), other than those, not much else worth mentioning.

Pretty good summary. I didn't see any Kobe's this morn tho. Saw a few lbj 11 diffused jade and red, and purple lows. No coupon nor scratch and win. They were handing out headphones and $10 gift cards. All in all, I wouldn't come if it's out of ur way

Edit: they also had kd elites for 90, and flyknit max for 110

Last edited:
Hmm, sounds like I should try Cookstown/Tanger today then.

Were the KD elites the 6 or the 5? Wouldn't mind some full-length air max. Decent sizes?

Last edited:
Really tough call for me. Won't be able to go to either until after work. Wondering if Cookstown might get slept on. To be clear, you can grab 20% over $100 on either hash wall or the shelves? Might just need to grab a few pairs of the EM and call it a year for my league shoes. I'm a size 10, would you say there was enough stock to satisfy demand 'til the end of the day today? Don't really care about colour.
the 20% off coupon covers anything you buy at checkout, each item gets a 20% discount but you have to ask employees for it....yesterday they had full fsr of each Kobe in the isles but call and ask to make sure...I would call cookstown and ask them what they have also. I went at 11 am, an hour after opening so everything (coupons and scratch and save) were fresh so they might run out...I also got an email today saying i can save $10 on my next purchase until dec. it was because I did the scratch and save on the tablet (fill in all your info etc) they had lots of kd5 and kd5 elites while I was there on the back wall.

Last edited:
Wait so Nike Vaughan mills is handing out orange apple headphones and $10 gift cards this weekend?

Wait so Nike Vaughan mills is handing out orange apple headphones and $10 gift cards this weekend?
all the outlet grand openings the first 200 shoppers get the apple headphones, if you sign up to their email service you get a $10 off coupon, if they still have the 20% coupons and you ask an employee, you can also save 20%.

Was gonna check out Cookstown today but ended up working late so i'll be going Sat morn sometime, but if anyone happened to go there an update would be appreciated

Cookstown was very average at best,some Kobe 9 em crimsons, lil penny posites, kd 5 elite superhero, flyknit trainer blue & pink, flyknit lunar one black & white

Cooks town outlet was decent nothing that great in my opinion. They only had Retros in preschool size. You get a $10 gift card and orange Apple EarPods for the first 200 customers. They had a lot of kobe 9s, 8s, lebron 11s, kd 5s and 6s. None of the popular colorways though. The hash wall was the only good thing if your lucky. They had a bunch of the Brooklyn project walk of fame sb's. Most of the good stuff was gone by 11. A lot of different flyknit trainers, lunars, and free are left over.

Marshals at duffrin mall had a few air max 90's in various sizes at $99 and a few pairs of flyknit chukkas lunarlon (green lime pink) for $97 ...

VM being shady. Was told on the phone last night that every morning they'd be handing out 20% coupons and today they are acting like they don't know what it talking about.

did you get any coupon/giftcard this morning?
Received the Apple earbuds/$10 gift card. Stock was pretty deep, but nothing special. Tons of PRM EM Kobe 9s in Blue, Red, and Mango Peach. KD Easter FSR. Decent sizes of Diffused Jade Lebron 11's. Lots of Hyperrevs. Fingertap Max. Knicks c/w of the Lunar Flyknit 2, which was fire, for $130. Jordan 2 in the Purple/Grey for large footers, I think starting at 12. 

In all, nothing too special, and Nike Kitchener had better flynkit options, more sizes, and better discounts. Also, the Hyperdunk 2013 is $130 at VM, and $100 at Nike Kitchener.

Didn't really pay much attention to the lifestyle stuff. There were lots of AF1s, I think most notable would be the Gumbo/All Star? 

Ended up getting Blue PRM EM 9s. Was kinda pissed at the price, since I went because an employee specifically said there'd be a 20% off promotion in the morning, and I was there when it opened. Oh well. I think I'm done until the new year, though may grab a Flyknit Lunar 2 if the discount is right.

Last edited:
Received the Apple earbuds/$10 gift card. Stock was pretty deep, but nothing special. Tons of PRM EM Kobe 9s in Blue, Red, and Mango Peach. KD Easter FSR. Decent sizes of Diffused Jade Lebron 11's. Lots of Hyperrevs. Fingertap Max. Knicks c/w of the Lunar Flyknit 2, which was fire, for $130. Jordan 2 in the Purple/Grey for large footers, I think starting at 12. 

In all, nothing too special, and Nike Kitchener had better flynkit options, more sizes, and better discounts. Also, the Hyperdunk 2013 is $130 at VM, and $100 at Nike Kitchener.

Didn't really pay much attention to the lifestyle stuff. There were lots of AF1s, I think most notable would be the Gumbo/All Star? 

Ended up getting Blue PRM EM 9s. Was kinda pissed at the price, since I went because an employee specifically said there'd be a 20% off promotion in the morning, and I was there when it opened. Oh well. I think I'm done until the new year, though may grab a Flyknit Lunar 2 if the discount is right.
That's ******** man...when I went there thurs they were handing them out in the mall and if you asked the employees they went and got you one. How much were the kd Easter and the lebron 11 today?

That's ******** man...when I went there thurs they were handing them out in the mall and if you asked the employees they went and got you one. How much were the kd Easter and the lebron 11 today?
I know, I was pissed. I asked several employees and they all kinda looked around wondering how I had this information. 

Whatever. VM definitely had the worst employees out of the various outlets. The Lebron XI's were $139.99, and they had scattered sizes, but definitely 8.5/9.5/11/12. KDs, I want to say $120, which is on par with it's discount elsewhere. They had Lebron 11 lows as well. Thinking about just returning the Ems to the Kitchener Outlet and copping 2013 Hyperdunks. I think I was just too desperate to justify driving all the way out there this morning. Oh well, at least I got some ear buds.

Back
Top Bottom