Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

impressive in photos. pretty meh in person. definitely not worth the sticker price. probably wouldn't even cop them on sale. maybe if on clearance and sale period had an addition percentage off, i would consider.
Might have to call around regarding a Small. Been waiting for the blue cords to hit discount, though it's basically the same as Foot Locker's Boxing Week sale.

^ Looks like a garbage bag.....
laugh.gif

Asked this a few months ago...hopefully theres a better price on them somewhere... i'm looking for a pair of Nike Hyperflights for cheap? have this been put on clear out yet

I was talking about the Kyrie 1 "BHM". I was working the day and completely forgot about the raffle. Same with the Columbia 4 raffle. Actually going to order my pair of Columbia 4s tonight.

what y'all think?

Asked this a few months ago...hopefully theres a better price on them somewhere... i'm looking for a pair of Nike Hyperflights for cheap? have this been put on clear out yet

Hyperflights have been at the outlets for a few months already. Not sure if they still have stock but you may be able to find an odd pair at one of the nike outlet locations...

Tech fleece zip up hoodies for 109.99 at vmills. About 5 mediums and 1 large. Grey only
Tried to order this over the phone - was told shipping would be $15 to Oakville (?) - and that the inventory was quarantined (this was new?) - so the order could not be placed until tomorrow... I remember a few years back when I ordered KD2s from the Niagara Outlet and shipping was $5...

Tried to order this over the phone - was told shipping would be $15 to Oakville (?) - and that the inventory was quarantined (this was new?) - so the order could not be placed until tomorrow... I remember a few years back when I ordered KD2s from the Niagara Outlet and shipping was $5...
$15 is high. I was on the phone with Niagara regarding a pair of shoes, and they said shipping is basically a flat rate of $10 all over Ontario. 

Winners at college park has got New Balance M574GS for $59.99, I picked up the last size 12 but they have lots more sizes 11 and under. Usually goes for $74.99 US on the New Balance site so $59.99 CAD is a pretty good deal. They have a good selection of sneakers but nothing special for clothes.

Back
Top Bottom