Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey guys, maybe im on the wrong thread for this but i think i should share.
On a facebook page a person is taking orders for iv oreos stating he can get any size. When asked, he is asking 350. When i looked at his page, he is an employee of footlocker. What is the point of these raffels if things like this are happening? Also should i report this. I feel that this is unfair to consumers. Yes i know this happens in many other senarios. Any thoughts on this. Thanks

Someone sell me their mercurial superfly's SP please and thanks!
frown.gif
yeah, those went quick. magistas were an easy cop tho

Someone sell me their mercurial superfly's SP please and thanks! :frown:

Apparently they're already going for $800+

I'm an idiot and slept on the black magistas, those I want so bad. If someone comes across them in an 11-12 let me know, I'm sure I'll be able to return the favour through various ways.

i went to the employee store today just randomly as i had a pass.  they had quite a few pairs of shoes for really good deals.

heres a list of a few that i can remember off the top of my head

Nike Hyperchase James Harden ASG   109.99
kobe 10  Blue Lagoon 5 am                   168.99
Kobe 10 ASG                                         168.99
Jordan 1 laser                                        170
jordan 4 womens Pearl                          145.99
mens and womens flyknit roshe            106.99
Foamposite Pro Dark Obsidian              203.99
Huarache flight Blk/Blue OG                  103.99
KD7 ASG                                               don't remember the price of these

these were all available as of 4 pm on saturday

a few other as well these were just standouts

Do u rmb size run? Interested in the kobes if I can get

wow of course the 2 days i didn't check on niketalk the stores would get a giant shippment of retros and kobe 9s. anyone care to hook a brother up with a pair of kobe 9 elites? I've been looking everywhere for them but honestly don't have the money to go retail/ above retail for them. it'd be greatly appreciated :')

Apparently they're already going for $800+

I'm an idiot and slept on the black magistas, those I want so bad. If someone comes across them in an 11-12 let me know, I'm sure I'll be able to return the favour through various ways.

haha, I haven't been this hurt about missing out on a release in a loooooong time. *sigh. I really didn't think people would line up/there was THAT much interest. c'est la vie... but still, superfly sp in a sz 10... holla, just not for $800+ :rolleyes

Does anyone know the price for the purple raptor jerseys at SVP, they don't disclose their prices on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom