Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

they have both dunk luxe colorways, 4s are all raffled off to employees as usual with popular jordan release. give or take a few odd pairs might endup available, but dont hold your breath for a particular size

Thanks @kash never gone to ES for a jordan drop wasn't sure what the deal was and just got a pass. Do you know what price was on the luxe?

I've never been to a Jordan release. I'm hoping to get the retro 4s on Saturday hopefully from foot locker at square one. Can anyone give some advice on whether or not I shoud line up, what time, do I just go straight to an employee and ask them for my size or is everyone mad respectful and walks single file into the store, etc? I'm asking in all seriousness cuz I sincerely don't know the procedure. Thanks

I've never been to a Jordan release. I'm hoping to get the retro 4s on Saturday hopefully from foot locker at square one. Can anyone give some advice on whether or not I shoud line up, what time, do I just go straight to an employee and ask them for my size or is everyone mad respectful and walks single file into the store, etc? I'm asking in all seriousness cuz I sincerely don't know the procedure. Thanks

Sq1 did a raffle for these

So only those people that 

Sq1 did a raffle for these
Doesn't a raffle just mean they let the winners get their first pick? Or are the number of raffle tickets set at the number of shoes the store has and only those that won the raffle get to purchase a pair? 

I went to the STC HOH today and I was hoping that I could squeeze into that raffle for the Oreo 4s... they have already finished the raffle on Tues and I was fine with that. But then there were 2 Chinese kids asking me (in Chinese) if I'm interested to buy off their raffle coz they have won it. Those kids were selling them for 330$, I laughed and left the store. Seriously that's how the shoegame has evolved today? Are they even allowed to do this **** in the store? #SMH #stupidshoegame

They speak in their own language so they prob won't get caught. They must also be new to the resell game because there's a ton of stock. Anyone who wants a pair should be able to get a pair with relative ease. I won a pair from the raffle and I only entered at one store. I knew there was a ton of stock and I would have no problems getting a pair.

Anyone go to the ES yesterday? Curious to see if they still have the tech fleece pants.

Last edited:
Sneaker game is f u c k e d up man people are buying sneakers to make profit and it ends up screwing over the people who really want the shoe because they can't get it for retail.. This is why I pretty much boycotted nike, air jordans. Sneaker game has become crap because kids ain't doing it for the love of sneakers they're doing it for the love of money.

Thanks @kash never gone to ES for a jordan drop wasn't sure what the deal was and just got a pass. Do you know what price was on the luxe?

$134.99

Only a few scattered sizes on the black, but pretty much Fsr in white based on what I was told.

Sneaker game is f u c k e d up man people are buying sneakers to make profit and it ends up screwing over the people who really want the shoe because they can't get it for retail.. This is why I pretty much boycotted nike, air jordans. Sneaker game has become crap because kids ain't doing it for the love of sneakers they're doing it for the love of money.

I second this, the love for shoes has most def narrowed due to $$$, same with the egos within the culture.

+1... it used to be a hobby that I enjoyed. Now I'm just getting tired of all of this nonsense.

if anyone is going to es today or tomorrow and doesnt mind picking up a pair of shoes for me please pm me, you will be rewarded

So only those people that 
Doesn't a raffle just mean they let the winners get their first pick? Or are the number of raffle tickets set at the number of shoes the store has and only those that won the raffle get to purchase a pair? 

It means no winning ticket no shoe!

I entered 4 raffles and I've yet to hear anything back..really dont want to deal with lining up tomorrow

I'm not in town, nor will I be back for a while, but I may end up with some extra Oreo IVs tomorrow. I have to see how things go down here at stores. I haven't even considered what online is going to be like. If it's anything like the French Blue 7s I'll be able to get online next week and still get pairs.

Was at the Milton Outlet today, not much really

Lebron xi maison du lebron maybe 1 in each size for $140 i think

Lebron xi everglades 8, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 12 $140

KD 5 elite orange 10-13 $90

KD 6 elite superhero 8, 12, 13 $110

KD 6 gum 1 in each size i think $80

KD 7 calm before the storm 7.5, 10, 11.5, 12 for $140

Back
Top Bottom