Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey I was curious when do the nike outlets put stuff on sale? There's a pair of shoes I want at miltons back wall and would like to get it when they add the 20% off

Hey I was curious when do the nike outlets put stuff on sale? There's a pair of shoes I want at miltons back wall and would like to get it when they add the 20% off

normally on the weekends, starting Friday ending Sunday (although sometimes it starts on Thursdays). Sale occurs once every two-three weeks.

I have been helped out in the past by some of the info posted on this thread. Just looking to help out people that have helped me or have been frequent contributors in general. I have an ES pass good from now until the weekend. PM me for details.

repped

thanks for helping the community

I have been helped out in the past by some of the info posted on this thread. Just looking to help out people that have helped me or have been frequent contributors in general. I have an ES pass good from now until the weekend. PM me for details.

Thank you sir!!

NVM, found the sock darts at NTO...when did they start getting nikelab releases?

haha seriously... does anyone have info on this? Did they also get the magista and super fly's last week? =/...... I thought these were all like "tier zero" releases

haha seriously... does anyone have info on this? Did they also get the magista and super fly's last week? =/...... I thought these were all like "tier zero" releases
No they didn't get the magista or super fly's. First time ive seen a TZ release there. They had an 11-12 when I was there during lunch at 2pm.

This isn't quite on-topic but I'm just hoping to get some general info since if anyone knows, it'd be you guys. Apologies in advance. I don't care about limited editions or special releases and whatnot; all I want to know is whether or not it's typical/possible for the "bulk" walls at the outlets to get shoes like Kobes, Lebrons (Soldiers included), etc.

Basically, does the "high-end" stuff ever reach the discount wall, or should save the time and just buy a pair straight-up from the link moochacha99 posted above? 
Outlet collection at Niagara always has LeBron 11's in big sizes. I'd check them out for sure, I always see them just sitting there size 13+.

This was me, so if anyone want's to keep the good karma rolling with a pair of the sock darts that dropped today size 11 let me know haha
Salute to the local member on here that looked out and sold me these for pretty much retail. Feels good that in 2015 there's still people out there (very few) that don't mind helping someone out w/o making a big profit in mind.

vqrwgl.jpg
for anyone looking for these in a size 7 (they fit big) i have the grey ones for sale, inbox me i don't mind helping someone out

So about this new "surcharge" Supreme introduced to Canadian orders yesterday (keep in mind that amount doesn't include the $25 shipping).....

2moxtv5.jpg

2it6eeb.jpg

So about this new "surcharge" Supreme introduced to Canadian orders yesterday (keep in mind that amount doesn't include the $25 shipping).....
Damn. Canada is seriously f***ed when it comes to US orders now. I got hit with a $67 fee on a $40 shirt this past December. 

Saw that yesterday, with the weak dollar.....decided to pass on a few things. No more bulk orders smh.

Anybody know if anymore Kyrie 1 Deceptive Reds are around Toronto? Need a size 10.5 for a family member and it's hard to find one on the secondary market :frown:

Back
Top Bottom