Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Damn. Canada is seriously f***ed when it comes to US orders now. I got hit with a $67 fee on a $40 shirt this past December. 

If they ship with UPS then I'm not surprised.

Yeah, UPS. But before they covered the costs I guess?

Anyways, I called and spoke to a cool girl working in their customer service office. For my fellow Canucks, Supreme is pretty much like Eastbay now charging that 33% in advance for UPS/duties/etc. Better to do single orders and try to avoid high priced stuff. I offered some suggestions to pass along (using USPS, allow different shipping addys) and apparently they've been getting plenty of calls since yesterday about this issue.

That surcharge killed all my hopes of buying what I want this season. I was eyeing 5 or 6 items. Now it'll probably be 1 or 2.

That surcharge killed all my hopes of buying what I want this season. I was eyeing 5 or 6 items. Now it'll probably be 1 or 2.

Well, like I said, people have been calling in since yesterday giving feedback I was told. I hope it continues and they actually check in with whats being said.

Anyways, I called and spoke to a cool girl working in their customer service office. For my fellow Canucks, Supreme is pretty much like Eastbay now charging that 33% in advance for UPS/duties/etc. Better to do single orders and try to avoid high priced stuff. I offered some suggestions to pass along (using USPS, allow different shipping addys) and apparently they've been getting plenty of calls since yesterday about this issue.

Maybe they just marked the values lower before? Or maybe you guys just got lucky. I haven't ordered anything from Supreme since the Japan rox rogo. Most of the time, I would just have my cousin pick stuff up for me at the NYC store since they usually have stock. I find too many boutiques ship via UPS and it just sucks because they have the worst brokerage fees. If you're not too lazy to self clear it, you can just do that instead and just pay the taxes and duty without the brokerage.

Well, like I said, people have been calling in since yesterday giving feedback I was told. I hope it continues and they actually check in with whats being said.

Yall should keep calling and tell them you're probably not going to buy as much stuff as you initially planned. Supreme will get the message that they're losing sales and look into better serving you. So pull out your phones and complain to them a little bit, it goes a long way

Yall should keep calling and tell them you're probably not going to buy as much stuff as you initially planned. Supreme will get the message that they're losing sales and look into better serving you. So pull out your phones and complain to them a little bit, it goes a long way

That's what I did and urged others to do. Hopefully regulars that shop from them see this and do the same by calling their customer service (212-219-0175).

Vaughan Mills

Only 10.5s and 11s.

Various sizes.

Quote:

Damn. Canada is seriously f***ed when it comes to US orders now. I got hit with a $67 fee on a $40 shirt this past December. 

If they ship with UPS then I'm not surprised.

Maybe they just marked the values lower before? Or maybe you guys just got lucky. I haven't ordered anything from Supreme since the Japan rox rogo. Most of the time, I would just have my cousin pick stuff up for me at the NYC store since they usually have stock. I find too many boutiques ship via UPS and it just sucks because they have the worst brokerage fees. If you're not too lazy to self clear it, you can just do that instead and just pay the taxes and duty without the brokerage.
Just found out about the self-broker process. I ordered a pair of the Asics 8 Ball's from Concepts, shipped here because I couldn't use my US shipping address with them. UPS tried to charge me $27.51 taxes + $65.82 brokerage
mean.gif
, so I did some research and found out I could self broker the item: http://trueler.com/2010/11/24/self-clear-shipment-cbsa-avoid-ups-brokerage-fee/

I finally got them cleared and received this week, all I paid was the $27.51 taxes, paid at the CBSA office (near the airport and open 24hrs). The process does take some time, but well worth it since you won't be paying scumbag UPS anything more than the shipping cost.

I'm looking to buy some hyperrev's, but not looking to pay full price.... I haven't bought a pair of GRs in a while (hope that doesn't sound d-baggy or anything), where/when is the best time to buy? Does Footlocker still do FNFs? Or am I better off waiting for them to hit the outlets or something?

I'm looking to buy some hyperrev's, but not looking to pay full price.... I haven't bought a pair of GRs in a while (hope that doesn't sound d-baggy or anything), where/when is the best time to buy? Does Footlocker still do FNFs? Or am I better off waiting for them to hit the outlets or something?
Vaughan Mills Nike had a few pairs last night.

No luck for me at Livestock either.

What size r u looking for? I'll be hitting hh later

Back
Top Bottom