Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Candy reigns sold out online so fast it was 830 and ftl said it was sold out. No 9 on ua.ca either

10 in the all black or the black one with gold accents

didn't see any hyperrevs in any size or colour at HH.

I saw Lebron xi low collection, the pink dots one. Scattered sizes, 9, 10, 11, and maybe some larger ones.

No discounts on backwall or clearance rack.

Try the adidas store at yonge and dundas or Eaton Centre Sport Chek for the Ultra Boosts - got myself a pair and they are so comfy

Anyone know if the new Dunk SB "Fast Times" is available in the TO area? Just looked on Nikestore.com and they only had a few sizesleft.

10 in the all black or the black one with gold accents

I was at vaughan mills and they had two hyperrevs:

Fsr, 109.99

Size 10.5 only, 109.97

Also, I passed by the winners at vm and saw this nice starter bulls jacket for 79.99

I saw small and medium

when i was there on saturday i only saw one left in a Med on the clearance rack. didnt have a price tag on it though

Last edited:
Did you notice if they had any Tech Fleece Windrunners left? Trying to track down a grey/blue cord in small.

They have one of the greys ur looking for on the clearance rack. It's a medium though. There's no tags so I don't know the price, but here is the tag for the same jacket which I purchased a few weeks ago:

Hit up Toronto Premium Outlets Saturday, I dunno if it was just a bad time to be there or what but all they had was old stuff - KD V Elites for $90, Soldier 7's for $120, 2013 Hyperdunks for $60 (I bought these, price was right and they felt good). They had KD7 lows in the back for $130. Nothing but running shoes/sneakers on the size 13 hash wall - one lone Soldier 7 PRM in sz 18, also $120. Oh, I saw a lone 2014 Hyperdunk in size 11 or 12 in some nasty neon yellow colorway for $90.

I wasn't really expecting a goldmine or anything, but I was pretty surprised to see them sitting on 2 year old stock. Felt like I stepped back in time, but I'm happy with the 2013 Hyperdunks. Hooped in 'em today and they felt great. 

anyone know how the Adidas flux shoe fits? want to get a pair online bust unsure since i have wide feet.

for reference, i wear 10.5 in kobes

anyone know how the Adidas flux shoe fits? want to get a pair online bust unsure since i have wide feet.

for reference, i wear 10.5 in kobes
Fluxs usually fit a half size to size down. I`m a size 9-9.5 in kobes depending on model, and a 9.5 in fluxs are too big for me.

I was at vaughan mills and they had two hyperrevs:

Fsr, 109.99

Size 10.5 only, 109.97

Also, I passed by the winners at vm and saw this nice starter bulls jacket for 79.99

I saw small and medium
NOOOOOOO I WAS AT VMILLS YESTERDAY AND DIDNT STOP BY WINNERS!

Back
Top Bottom