Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

take TD bank for example, they made $2 billion dollars a quarter last year and they still lay people off to try to cut costs or to try to get more efficient. bottom line of any business is making money. there can only be 1 champion a year. as long as a team can still fill the seats and turn a profit, that's all the matters. winning is a bonus. fans are loyal to their teams, but the same can't be said for probably 90% of team owners out there.

Hey anyone know where i can still cop the oreo 4s sz 11? Convinced myself i didnt need them and now regretting it 

Went to the Nike ES store on Saturday around 11am, quite a lot of ppl.

They had the X double nickels for GS, quite a lot of sizes, for $116.99. All the adult sizes were picked up by the employee's

Dub Zero FSR for $176

Lebron 'What If'' FSR for $178

1 pair of 11.5 Kyrie 'Duke' for $96 (wanted this shoe, but was told they picked up all earlier in the week).

2 pairs of Nike Free Woven White for $176 (sz 11 & 12)

Tech fleece hoodies for $93 (down from $150)

Tech fleece WR Super Full Zip hoodie for $150 (down from $210)

They didnt allow us to use cellphones or make calls there, so these are what I remembered.

On a side note, I got a pass for 50% at the Adidas Corporate Store in Woodbridge from 03.27-04.13 if anyone wants, just as long as you contribute to this site and not a complete lurker, PM me and I'll send you it. *Edit: Passes are all gone. 

Last edited:
are those all red suede air force 1's hitting anywhere besides livestock?
 Capsule has 10.5 11.5 and 12 online now.

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/air-force-1-07-lv8-718152-601

3.27.15-56_small.jpeg
3.27.15-55_small.jpeg
3.27.15-58_small.jpeg

@7Jordan7

Full Size run up at Courtside Sneakers as well $130 + shipping

http://www.courtsidesneakers.com/collections/sneakers/products/nike-air-force-1-07-lv8-red

Last edited:
So how was the hunt for am zero? Hope all ppl were successful
Livestock had a huge lineup when I got there at 10:30ish, so went to Haven shop. Lined up like 10th in line, by open time there were about 20 in line.  I managed to get my size 11. I think they are all sold out now except for the really small sizes.  

:smile:

Anyone know if you can use Nike Gift Cards at the ES store? 

Any good sales on hoop shoes in the DT core?

Went to the Nike ES store on Saturday around 11am, quite a lot of ppl.

They had the X double nickels for GS, quite a lot of sizes, for $116.99. All the adult sizes were picked up by the employee's

Dub Zero FSR for $176

Lebron 'What If'' FSR for $178

1 pair of 11.5 Kyrie 'Duke' for $96 (wanted this shoe, but was told they picked up all earlier in the week).

2 pairs of Nike Free Woven White for $176 (sz 11 & 12)

Tech fleece hoodies for $93 (down from $150)

Tech fleece WR Super Full Zip hoodie for $150 (down from $210)

They didnt allow us to use cellphones or make calls there, so these are what I remembered.

On a side note, I got a pass for 50% at the Adidas Corporate Store in Woodbridge from 03.27-04.13 if anyone wants, just as long as you contribute to this site and not a complete lurker, PM me and I'll send you it.
Also had low cut converse off white color for $10, but mostly only sz 10 left when i was there.
I always wondered about that, I usually have my phone out when I go.
laugh.gif
I think as long as your not making phone calls or taking pics they wont say anything.

Not exactly a shoe deal - but Canadian Tire has shelves on sale for 40% off this week.

Picked this up for $120+tax:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/for-living-6-tier-wire-shelf-with-castors-0683393p.html

Able to fit about 8-10 sz sz 13 shoeboxes on each shelf (4-5 boxes across, two deep).  Pretty solid unit and didn't take too long to assemble by myself.  No more worry about being buried alive under shoeboxes or crushing boxes -- the wheels are really nice and handy too.

Not exactly a shoe deal - but Canadian Tire has shelves on sale for 40% off this week.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/for-living-6-tier-wire-shelf-with-castors-0683393p.html

Able to fit about 8-10 sz sz 13 shoeboxes on each shelf (4-5 boxes across, two deep).  Pretty solid unit and didn't take too long to assemble by myself.  No more worry about being buried alive under shoeboxes or crushing boxes -- the wheels are really nice and handy too.
was looking at this shelf for other reasons, but now that you mention it...

to cop that next pair? or to shelf that 48th pair? tough life decisions...  
nthat.gif

if possible could you post a pic of number of shoes the shelf can fit? Always wondered if these shelves were worth the bang for the buck. Plus i recently just filled one and feel like im going to need another :S

if possible could you post a pic of number of shoes the shelf can fit? Always wondered if these shelves were worth the bang for the buck. Plus i recently just filled one and feel like im going to need another :S
Will try to grab a clear pic tomorrow and post it - but I did use the shelf to hold computer boxes, etc. too.  But if I was only using shoeboxes: even with my big boxes, should be fit about 56 shoeboxes (my wide Jordan boxes fit 8 on 2 shelves, was able to fit 10 boxes on the other 4 shelves) -- all the shelf heights adjust, so if you may be able to fit more.  Also, can slide another row of 4 or 5 boxes under the bottom rack if you don't mind some boxes sitting on the floor.

It perfectly slid into a small part of my apartment - so I felt it was perfect.  And much cheaper than buying ~56 drawer/slide clear shoe boxes @ ~$10 each.

Don't forget - they have cheaper/smaller shelves - just look around on the site.

Last edited:
^ All this shelf talk: Wouldn't be a bad idea checking out your local closing Target for bakers rack shelving.

Last I remember, they were about 30/40% off. SQ1 had a few mid-week.

Will try to grab a clear pic tomorrow and post it - but I did use the shelf to hold computer boxes, etc. too.  But if I was only using shoeboxes: even with my big boxes, should be fit about 56 shoeboxes (my wide Jordan boxes fit 8 on 2 shelves, was able to fit 10 boxes on the other 4 shelves) -- all the shelf heights adjust, so if you may be able to fit more.  Also, can slide another row of 4 or 5 boxes under the bottom rack if you don't mind some boxes sitting on the floor.

It perfectly slid into a small part of my apartment - so I felt it was perfect.  And much cheaper than buying ~65 drawer/slide clear shoe boxes @ ~$10 each.

Don't forget - they have cheaper/smaller shelves - just look around on the site.
repped.. thanks a lot fam!

Back
Top Bottom