Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm on a loading screen queue for .ca -- kind of ridiculous going through this, but whatever, have time.

link? .ca and .com released separately?

.ca redirects to .com and then says sold out

Last edited:
link? .ca and .com released separately?

.ca redirects to .com and then says sold out

.ca is a separate release. Go to Adidas.ca and search Yeezy. Even though it redirects to.com, it's a Canadian IP. People on Twitter cleaning it's already sold out, but I don't know.

.ca is a separate release. Go to Adidas.ca and search Yeezy. Even though it redirects to.com, it's a Canadian IP. People on Twitter cleaning it's already sold out, but I don't know.
the line is still refreshing. there might still be hope

Anyone here who have shipped shoes in bulk from Canada to the US before? what's the best way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

^^^^

How many pairs?

I shipped 13 pairs before and I used UPS business account, was by far the best deal. IF you don't have access to a good business account you can try Canada post ( venture one gets u 8% off)

Anyone here who have shipped shoes in bulk from Canada to the US before? what's the best way to do that?

Thanks in advance.
If you don't have a business account and would like to save on shipping, I would look into eShipper. 

I used them a lot when I was a fashion intern for getting parcels out. Basically they have access to all the Corporate discounts across various couriers and you can pick and choose the rate and type of service you want. One stop shopping for courier services so to speak.

They also have pick up service available, so you don't even need to leave your house. Assuming you have a measuring tape and a proper scale to input all the information.

Just wondering how people are feeling about the Foamposite "Blue Mirror" that are releasing?

http://*************.com/news/blue-mirror-nike-foamposite-release-date/

Is it a cop or a drop? At 345.00, that's a hefty price tag.

The shoes look great but they apparently have the same peeling issue as the all star game foams. My guess is they will still sell out fairly quickly. If they had fixed the peeling issue I would try to pick up a pair. As it is, I'll be sitting this one out.

Back
Top Bottom