Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I have a brand new (with tags) NIKELAB/white label tech fleece crew in black and in size medium for those interested...lower than half price of retail with receipt.

The release calendar so far for All Star weekend from FTL, curious to know what the Jordan 1 will look like

we the north? northern lights? **** it close it enough. haha nike is killing us maybe these will pop up at a factory store 

I am thinking adidas did it first since they always leak right away...and then Nike got on the same train. I guess they don't see anything else with Toronto/Canada that would sell a concept...except the "northern lights". Yukon, Northern Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and British Columbia are the best places to see them. ****, maple syrup or pigeon doodoo would have made better "Toronto" concepts than the northern lights.

Did Nike use the same concept for the women's World Cup? The blue and yellow combo. That was supposed to illustrate the Northern Lights as well I think.

Anyone know what the flyknit racer blue/blue/red is on Feb 12?

as others have posted...  they are the neo turquoise...  it's an older cw that's being brought back.  Just like oreo v1

interestingly enough there's actually more than one Fllyknit Racer cw dropping that date. in diff parts of the world as per the Flyknit Racer thread per multiple sources at FL and Nike there are 2 blue based cws

as mentioned we are getting the re release of the "neo turquoise" (blue/blue/red) stated on FTL.ca release calender

this is the 2016 "olympic" cw (blue glow/white/black)

this is the re-release of the "neo turquoise" cw (blue/blue/red)

All nike was 25% off copped some wind runners and tech pants the other day for the low. Just looking for the team red tech pants now.
Speaking of Tech Fleece, I'm selling brand new with tags NIKE TECH FLEECE AW77 ZIP HOODY in Light Crimson (Red) size Large for $70 CDN (~50% off). Pickup locally in GTA at Fairview Mall. PM me if interested. 

Got it from states (nike.com), haven't seen it in cdn retailers. goes well with black pants and some jordans...red is too flashy for me unfortunately.  

pics of hoodie can be found here: http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-tech-fleece-aw77-zip-hoody-559592-696.html

Last edited:
For us in Toronto it's a horrible concept. But our market is chump change compared to the US. Hell, the state of California has a larger population than all of Canada... And there are some smart people there, but generally not when it comes to Canada. So we should probably be thankful for this concept. I think it's a huge coincidence that both companies came up with similar ideas. The lead time is probably at least 6 months. Nike shoes just don't get leaked as much as Adidas. Both companies probably though "how do we sell Canada to American's?" "How about something native?" "We have natives here..." "How about equality?" "That's not going to sell here." "Josh is Canadian, let's ask him." Pan to Josh at his computer with a jean jacket vest, a wolf howling at the moon shirt and Aurora Borealis as his screensaver. And a concept was born. X2 for Adidas. 

So what you're saying is we missed on denim foams with a wolf print?!?!?

Nike can have my wallet if they go with that theme.

Passed by halton outlet today. 20% off hash wall & 25% off clearance racks, nothing outstanding. I did spot Elmer Fud dude lurking tho!! Any other outlet updates?

Honestly I want the ovo 10's to wear but would I have a chance at any boutiques in the city when they drop or will it be shady raffles and 2 day camps. I assume champs, footlockers will not have these.

Back
Top Bottom