Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So what's still worth coppin at 306? This line is mad long to wait for nothing.

Any WC4s or Maroon 6's for example? We need an availability update fam

So is it mostly about the hype and/or freebies to get into 306? As I mentioned before I casually strolled into HOH down the street this morning and copped the WC4s with ease. Employees were literally flashing them in your face, along with the Maroon 6s too.

i got a haircut from the asian due. he said he is drake's personal barber...pretty legit! longest haircut i ever got. 20-25min for a trim lol
they are super detailed

Dude was super-chill, free haircut courtesy of JB (so really we're all footin' the bill lol). Definitely took his time, 45+ mins. I even tried to tip him but he wasn't having none of that

looks to be fully booked.

But you never know, when it was initially opened it was fully booked, but after a couple refreshes I was able to get in somehow. 

GL
thank u this would be an cool experience, fingers crossed

Last edited:
they still got wc4?

They seemed like they got quite a lot. I left at 9:30 and they had every size, just don't know how much was allocated for today. Also, there were maroons at 9:30

White red 5 low were there as well.

Last edited:
Best time for Snkrsxpress is 9:30-11 and then 2pm-3. The stock is fresh in the morning and then restocked midday, according to staff on the xpress. Those who got in for the early spots and 2pm might get lucky. Those with seats after, try not to get too salty

Last edited:
Got out of 306 and they have WC4s a plenty and random sizes of all other GRs. Smallest maroon 6 was a 9.5.
The hyped pairs (ovo, don C, pinnacles) are long gone.

Last edited:
How long did you line up for to get in?

Today it took a while. Close to 2 hours or longer. Apparently NBA players were popping in and caused the store to shutdown essentially. Those waiting to go in had to wait it out... And the line grew and grew. Yesterday the line was long but it moved. Normally it's about a 20-30min wait I'd say.

Last edited:
Same here. I know it's no b and s here but I went abit crazy this weekend and have a custom af 1 and air max zero yellow for sale. Both Ds never tried on and both retail and tax. Both size 9 Pm me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom