Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So Champs raffle (if you can call it that) is done.

Livestock online and roncesvale still on (online is some annoying IG thing)

Footlocker Yonge still going? anyone know about YKD

Whats the word on adidas queen & adidas yonge/dundas
Dundas sq is a tech store so they don't get yeezys.  I haven't seen Adidas Queen post anything yet but I'm guessing it'll be in store raffle as usual.  YKD as in yorkdale? Their footlocker isn't getting them.  It's only the stores on the list...  I'd be surprised if any stores outside of the list got them.

Hello everyone, just joined Niketalk.

To add onto the Real Sports sale, the hat rack was BOGO 50% off, and it had some of the OVORaps hats in the rack. I'm not sure if they're included in the promotion, but they're clearly on the same rack. I should've asked, I might go back tomorrow.
I think the sign said Leafs hats.

Last edited:

No, I saw that rack, I'm talking about the main rack of hats near the back of the store, beside the Raps jerseys.
Yeah that's where I noticed that sign. They had like 3 cases of hats on the back wall and the one on the right had the sign above it.

Just came back from the Real Sports sale. The selection isn't great, no raptors jerseys on sale. The M&N selection is dwindilling, just a few playoff tees and beaters left. Managed to grab an ECF Raptors M&N snapback with black logo for $20 and an M&N jacket for $50 (listed at $199). There were 2 of those hats left and a few jackets left in medium and large. Other than that, there were still quite a bit of emoji tees, we the north shirts, other NBA jerseys going for $60 (2 Wiggins jerseys - sleeved and away, Rose, CP3, Wall). Also a few racks of Leafs and TFC gear, mainly some shirts (didn't focus on that at all).

Last edited:
Just came back from the Real Sports sale. The selection isn't great, no raptors jerseys on sale. The M&N selection is dwindilling, just a few playoff tees and beaters left. Managed to grab an ECF Raptors M&N snapback with black logo for $20 and an M&N jacket for $50 (listed at $199). There were 2 of those hats left and a few jackets left in medium and large. Other than that, there were still quite a bit of emoji tees, we the north shirts, other NBA jerseys going for $60 (2 Wiggins jerseys - sleeved and away, Rose, CP3, Wall). Also a few racks of Leafs and TFC gear, mainly some shirts (didn't focus on that at all).
if you got time, do you mind sharing a pic of the hat and jacket? curious to see what they look like.

Thanks!

HOH should be doing 750 call backs now. My friend just got a call, he won the raffle for his size.

Took the L on Exclucity. Bots win again, sold out at 12AM. F this.
bots are to blame at times but consider the following:

- exclucity had 1 pair per size

- you're up against EVERYONE trying to add to cart and checkout with the same size you're going for

- it was an L to begin with

my phone broke, don't even know if I received any calls. Doubt I won any raffles, I didn't even get any for the blk/red 12.

I logged in at 9:55 typed in NMD in the search bar it popped up and showed sold out already lol

Back
Top Bottom