Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lmao, just got offered $200 for my DS KD9 Preheat... I feel like the kicks market in Toronto is Jordans, NMD, Yeezy's and Ultra Boost. Everything else doesn't make a difference...
i hope it continues this way too. i've been able to wear ALOT more signature performance basketball shoes to hoop in since this trend for usually between 30 to 50% off retail.

im gonna be happier than a pig in **** when the KD9s hit outlets too they look like a great hoop shoe

Not even jordans are moving. I see the same ads being bumped daily. I don't see why people would pay 350 to a reseller for the red white 12 when it's still available for retail online/in store. Same with foamposites. Thank you Kanye for shifting the hype to adidas

I don't see why people would pay 350 to a reseller for the red white 12 when it's still available for retail online/in store. Same with foamposites. Thank you Kanye for shifting the hype to adidas

Eh, in the case of Jordan 12's, I think JB/Nike have released/are releasing too many colourways this year, which is why some were bound to sit.

all i want are true blues, metallic 5s and space jams and I'm done with jordans

Metallic 5s for me and I'm good (Black Cat 6s sound interesting, I'll have to see official pics).

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find the Nintendo x Vans pack in Canada? Little Burgundy barely got any, Vans.ca barely had any stock, and most other places seem to only carry Women's sizes.

Anyone know where I can find the Nintendo x Vans pack in Canada? Little Burgundy barely got any, Vans.ca barely had any stock, and most other places seem to only carry Women's sizes.
Have you tried the vans store downtown?

has anyone seen these ? thanks in advance
they are the prod9 cs

Last edited:
Have you tried the vans store downtown?

No, I'm outside of Toronto, was hoping there would be a reasonable amount online, but no dice. Or actually, there's a lot of stock, but its seemingly all women's, which stops at 10.

I'm virtually done with Jordans...  pretty much dropping everything I already own these days.  Runners appeal to me more.  More wearable, more comfy and they don't really retro them

I'm virtually done with Jordans...  pretty much dropping everything I already own these days.  Runners appeal to me more.  More wearable, more comfy and they don't really retro them

Same. Pretty much finished unless they bring back black/"cement" AJ 3's with NA, and Black Cat 4s.

That's what I meant, in Canada.
I think in the US, they only get mesh ones.  When the Japans dropped, the foot sites all got the mesh ones.  Don't recall them getting PK's so it's not that different.  PK ones are usually reserved for boutiques and Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom