Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:

Anyone got the ultra boosts at Yorkdale?

By the way, Sportchek does not hold items. I asked Sherway Gardens Sportchek to hold something for me but they won't allow it... If you by chance make it out to Yorkdale, it might be all gone already.
Was in the area at around 2-3 and there were no black UBs on the shelves. Didn't bother asking since I wasn't looking.

Whatever happened to Kanye wanting to make affordable shoes? $130 US for a pair of baby shoes is absolutely ridiculous.

Whatever happened to Kanye wanting to make affordable shoes? $130 US for a pair of baby shoes is absolutely ridiculous.
Lol, a boutique store in Montreal said they will be selling the baby yeezy's for $190 CDN + tax. It's jokes when hype is up there.

Lol, a boutique store in Montreal said they will be selling the baby yeezy's for $190 CDN + tax. It's jokes when hype is up there.

Wow. Insanity. I feel bad for the average joe that actually wants to buy these for their kid. I mean, if you're affluent and have money to burn, then sure, go for it. But man, I can think of much better things to spend that $190 on instead of a pair of shoes that will only fit my kid for 5-6 months. Unless my kid is on an APC making beats and rhymes or can recite every word from College Dropout, then nah, I'm not buying him Yeezys.

Just want to give a huge shout out to one of the coolest NT Members @Coolcicada
 for selling me his size 11 WC 4's for retail.

So much respect for this guy, especially after I had an agreement with someone else on Facebook for $20 over retail and he sold them to someone else without letting me know.

I've been looking for these to purchase at retail for a while now, especially after I missed the HOH restock, and it all worked out in the end.

Good to hear there's still cool folks around.

Anyone in the GTA have white nike inneva low size 11/11.5 for sale? Also looking for cream ultra boosts size 11. Hmu if you do. Thanks.

not too many tbh

HOH yonge is only getting 40 pairs
Was there yesterday, confirmed that 25 FTL stores across Canada are receiving them, not including Champs locations. It's not a GR but its not a limited release either. If you put the work in, you'll get a pair. 

My boy just got jacked selling White Cement 4s, he texted me. He said he was at 100 Windgarden Court in Scarborough, ON.

Kids didn't realize he had a coworker smoking nearby and took pics of them and now both my friend and his coworker are turning over the pics of the kids to the cops. Wow dumb kids going to get charged for Robbery lol.

My advice: do deals at nearby coffee shops...

Last edited:
My boy just got jacked selling White Cement 4s, he texted me. He said he was at 100 Windgarden Court in Scarborough, ON.

Kids didn't realize he had a coworker smoking nearby and took pics of them and now both my friend and his coworker are turning over the pics of the kids to the cops. Wow dumb kids going to get charged for Robbery lol.

That really sucks. Would be insane if it was the dude I was supposed to buy off of, he's based in Scarborough.

Damn, hope there's justice out of this thing. I can't handle anywhere besides malls or near police stations just because of these scenarios happening in my head.

Damn, hope there's justice out of this thing. I can't handle anywhere besides malls or near police stations just because of these scenarios happening in my head.

On this topic, I'm curious what everyone else's experience is like in regards to theft/robbery in Toronto and the aftermath. I've been told that police won't really do anything about it, unless maybe you got physically injured =/.

He's less than 5 mins away from Malvern Mall which makes a lot more sense to do a meet up. No one deserves to get robbed but know where you're going when in the Boro.

42 division will probably chalk it up as a loss, but let's hope with the email or phone number they have the waste yutes get caught.

Back
Top Bottom