Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

After a long *** night, I was able to get my size 10 for retail. Super exhausted but the end result was worth it. Off to bed for a couple of hours before we head out to a bbq at a friends house. Good luck to those trying online.

Last edited:
After a long *** night, I was able to get my size 10 for retail. Super exhausted but the end result was worth it. Off to bed for a couple of hours before we head out to a bbq at a friends house. Good luck to those trying online.
Congrats man. Where'd you line up and what was it like?

Anyone still on NDC waiting for your turn? The popup was there and disappeared so I thought maybe it got added to the cart but nope.

Anyone still on NDC waiting for your turn? The popup was there and disappeared so I thought maybe it got added to the cart but nope.

The "in line" pop-up disappeared for me like over 30 mins ago. They just said to try again.

Is anyone experiencing constant random sizes showing up when you refresh on NDC but can never add them to the cart? Is this just a glitch or are there really constantly sizes available just not fast enough to grab?

The "in line" pop-up disappeared for me like over 30 mins ago. They just said to try again.

Is anyone experiencing constant random sizes showing up when you refresh on NDC but can never add them to the cart? Is this just a glitch or are there really constantly sizes available just not fast enough to grab?
i get different sizes each time i refresh. nothing adds to cart

in my experience, those sizes actually restock.  why you can't add it to cart is because someone else beat you to it.  happened with me with just don 2's and other releases on ndc ca.

Last edited:
Officially just took an L on SNKRS :smh:

anybody try ftl website?

I've stopped trying FTL.CA even when they implemented the timer, as soon as it is done, all sizes are already in the cart. So people can still pre-cart

Last edited:
Looks like finally sold out on NDC.... i was able to get the "in-line" pop-up after those random sizes popped up but the pop-up disappeared after
Did you see those random size restock?

Was awful. I kept refreshing, sometimes it was no sizes left, sometimes sizes were there but it wouldn't let me add.
metallic 5s are $295 and a lot more pairs so I was confident that the sell out wasn't real

foot locker doesnt have free shipping on launch products so I don't go there

Last edited:
Finally carted a size 9 off of NDC right at noon
smokin.gif

in my experience, those sizes actually restock.  why you can't add it to cart is because someone else beat you to it.  happened with me with just don 2's and other releases on ndc ca.

But were you eventually able to check out on those restocks? Right now, there's a flood of sizes on NDC but it's impossible to add to cart. Doesn't seem possible that there are that many restocks and that many more people who are that quick to snatch up every damn size.

My only theory is, they keep cancelling orders from bots and yet those same bots keep picking up the restocks.... That or it's IT glitches :smile:

But were you eventually able to check out on those restocks? Right now, there's a flood of sizes on NDC but it's impossible to add to cart. Doesn't seem possible that there are that many restocks and that many more people who are that quick to snatch up every damn size.

My only theory is, they keep cancelling orders from bots and yet those same bots keep picking up the restocks.... That or it's IT glitches
smile.gif
This is a good theory because during metallic V release it took me more than an hour to cart as they gradually added more stock but it was still possible. this time though like you said seems its impossible and everything is always carted 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom