Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone that's a size 11 that would like a Copper, I am willing to trade your Green or Red in the same size.

Last edited:
Champs is re-raffling pairs that didn't get "claimed" on their initial calls.

Keep the dream alive.

Anyone know the most likely time that Adidas Canada will release the yeezy's online or is it completely random? I know they never announce but maybe someone had success in the past?

Anyone know the most likely time that Adidas Canada will release the yeezy's online or is it completely random? I know they never announce but maybe someone had success in the past?
Around 9am - 10am was their last 2 drops. They pulled a 2pm/3pm (+ or - an hour, forgot already) for the glow in the dark 750s though. All random tbh.

Last edited:
Looking like I caught the L this time around. Congrats to everyone who won, I'm glad so many NTers copped.
Damn bro, sucks to hear, I know you entered at a few places. I think I'm SOL on the raffle side of it too although to be fair I took the lazy way out. 

I didn't enter in as many places as I did for the Beluga V2s so I'm not surprised. It's all good though, I'm gonna go all out for the Black and whites if they ever decide to release those.

Looks like Nomad is a no go and Im about to take the L for Solestop
laugh.gif

Official L boys:

Looks like that makes three of us
laugh.gif

I'll be straight up here, Worldwide raffles do not benefit Canadians at all, because even if we do win from a foreign one, we'd all in likely pay a **** ton of duties and taxes anyway.

Still hope for Exclucity, Livestock, Haven (they give late Ws), don't lose hope yet!

Last edited:
If I strike out tmrw on the remaining raffles and adc/adca then Im positive the Yeezy Gods hate me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom