Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looks like more than 15 people now, looping around the store 
nerd.gif
Not that it matters now, but it was about the same amount of people when I went, it was really quick though, got out in under 15 min. Props to them for making this raffle as fair possible for those that can enter. I know it's only 10 pairs up for grabs, but at least its not 0 pairs available to public like Capsule. They didn't take down any info, just had to sign the raffle ticket (both ends), 1 in 30 chance to win your size, imo these odds are as good as any. 

Girl got a call from Yonge HOH yesterday around 5pm for size 11. I just got a call now from the same place for size 10.5 so there's still hope?

Last edited:

Not that it matters now, but it was about the same amount of people when I went, it was really quick though, got out in under 15 min. Props to them for making this raffle as fair possible for those that can enter. I know it's only 10 pairs up for grabs, but at least its not 0 pairs available to public like Capsule. They didn't take down any info, just had to sign the raffle ticket (both ends), 1 in 30 chance to win your size, imo these odds are as good as any. 
yup and they still have their online raffle going so there are multiple chances to win

Well, I gotta thank the people who fought at EC Champs and cutting the list short, cause I just won from that location. Size 11.

Last edited:
Similar situation to jai jai

Girl got a call yesterday from FTL so I was surprised to see YD Champs of all places calling me earlier today (size 11). Congrats to those who ate

Starting to lose hope here. I signed up to all Champs and FTL except Square 1. 

Even got into EC Champs before the fight. Not a single call. Most work I've put in for a yeezy

Even got into EC Champs before the fight. Not a single call. Most work I've put in for a yeezy
you might be good still, i thought the same thing until i got the call.  Fingers x'd

Geez, everyone on kijiji undercutting each other. Prices are all over the place with these. And by the way I can't remember who it was but the tri-color nmds release on the 26th. Foot lockers are getting them

Hit on a size 10 at Champs yonge. We be eating fam!
let's hope there isn't any fukery going down at this location at pickup.  I've heard it can get shady at this location with pairs not being there when you go to pick up

Still lots of time. I know the feeling though, the last 350s I put in the most work ever raffle (going over and beyond in some situations). Entered everywhere and came up empty handed.

Still lots of time. I know the feeling though, the last 350s I put in the most work ever raffle (going over and beyond in some situations). Entered everywhere and came up empty handed.
I was saying that to myself last night about there's still so much time. Didn't expect any calls on a Wednesday. 

Made 3 separate trips downtown for raffles. From Vaughan area which is missions to deal with traffic and pay for parking to line up in this freezing cold. 

Good luck to everyone that didn't eat yet. End rant 

let's hope there isn't any fukery going down at this location at pickup.  I've heard it can get shady at this location with pairs not being there when you go to pick up

That's why you go at open (if you can) to avoid the nonsense. I remember earlier this year at HOH Yonge a guy got jerked from getting his pair (750s), someone came in with a fake ID claiming to be him and got away with it.

Last edited:
Solestop did their flash instore raffle at the downtown markham location in the middle of the snowstorm 12pm-whenever

They trolling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom