Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I liked Stolen Riches. They had KidRobot stuff which nobody else wanted to carry.

Only went to North Trooper a few times, but remember they had a few pears of BapeStas.

Wasn't Da Zone just a spin off/rebrand of SVP?
I think I have a stolen riches fitted somewhere at my parents' house. I also just recently found my Goodfoot 'G' hat as well. I've always wanted one of their varsity jackets. If anyone has one collecting dust at home, let me know!

Wow...Stolen Riches...Wasn't that instaPUMPs store?

North Trooper, I think I dropped some shoes for consignment there. Glad I was able to finish all my consignments before they closed.
instaPUMP one of the OGs on RFD if I remember correctly, I got my 2003 pair of White Cement 3's from him haha

I think I have a stolen riches fitted somewhere at my parents' house. I also just recently found my Goodfoot 'G' hat as well. I've always wanted one of their varsity jackets. If anyone has one collecting dust at home, let me know!
Never got their varsity but i do have one of their thermal zip up hoodies.  I still remember their tee with joe carter in the lettering, that was a classic piece

I liked Stolen Riches. They had KidRobot stuff which nobody else wanted to carry.

Only went to North Trooper a few times, but remember they had a few pears of BapeStas.

Wasn't Da Zone just a spin off/rebrand of SVP?

Always wondered about that. IIRC, SVP was a family run business back then with the brothers each running a location. Da Zone was also apart of the their umbrella.

I'm not sure if instaPump was a partner in SR, but he was definitely working there when they were open. Them guys used to work at Da Zone previously until one of the store managers (often behind the counter) decided to open SR. The same dude who had his personal Js up on display in Da Zone.

Last edited:

I actually really like the logos of both of those stores ($R and G') as well. I have a Stolen Riches fitted as well, but it's kind of old and I think a little dirty now. Any tips on how to clean a New Era fitted?

Agreed that the Goodfoot varsity was awesome. I remember they had one that matched the white grape 5s. In hindsight, wish I had stocked up on them

Last edited:
I actually really like the logos of both of those stores ($R and G') as well. I have a Stolen Riches fitted as well, but it's kind of old and I think a little dirty now. Any tips on how to clean a New Era fitted?

Agreed that the Goodfoot varsity was awesome. I remember they had one that matched the white grape 5s. In hindsight, wish I had stocked up on them

Yup. SR had a nice red cement print hat. Goodfoot with the AM95 neon green inspired. My personal favourites.

--

As found on Hypebeast..

Yup. SR had a nice red cement print hat. Goodfoot with the AM95 neon green inspired. My personal favourites.

--

As found on Hypebeast..
that grey one was amazing!  do you guys remember how much they ran for back in the day?  i never bothered looking at the price back then cause i remember varsitys were hella expensive

Last edited:
As of 20mins ago, Men's Adidas UB 3.0 Core Black and Navy were available at the Adidas store (Dundas Sq location).  Not sure what sizes they have but if you're in the market for a pair call them up.

crono06, funny you were asking about how to clean a fitted cause SVP just dropped this image on their IG

can't vouch if this product works but it is a New Era product so worth a try or at least worth reaching out to the New Era shop to inquire.

Yup, like Jastro mentioned in regards to the NMDs. I dropped by STC and passed by footlocker, and they said it looks like it'll be FCFS, pretty good stock according to the dude, not sure how good is good though since Canada is Boost thirsty. The release is on a Boxing Day too.

Last edited:
Friend just told me a load of RC sea to sky stuff is $69 plus 40% off at Club Monaco Bloor. Said mostly XS and S. I'm going to check EC after work and will report.

--

As found on Hypebeast..

Still kicking myself for not getting a G' varsity jacket. Now theyre impossible to find

instaPUMP one of the OGs on RFD if I remember correctly, I got my 2003 pair of White Cement 3's from him haha

Never got their varsity but i do have one of their thermal zip up hoodies.  I still remember their tee with joe carter in the lettering, that was a classic piece

I know exactly of the shirt you talking about, need to dig through my folks basement for that is ahaha

Wow...Stolen Riches...Wasn't that instaPUMPs store?

North Trooper, I think I dropped some shoes for consignment there. Glad I was able to finish all my consignments before they closed.

Luckily you did because I remember a member on here got his shoes taken once they closed up if I can recall properly.

All this talk about SR, GDFT, Da Zone, Trooper makes me get all nostalgic bout the "good old days" and coming back to post again...

Anyway here are some GDFT stuff from back in the day I dug out...that tee came out around 2003 when all those AF1 dropped after popularity took off with Nelly's song...AAA>>>Gildan

bruhhhh so many memories reading through the thread. i remember the store above goodfoot i think it was ransom? use to do custom fitted to match kicks. always bought one after a good foot purchase. they did a "416" and i copped all the colours lool

EDIT instapump was the PLUG on RFD back then. I remember he even had a couple jordan P.E's for sale

Last edited:
Yes - Ransom - eventually Stussy TO joined the building.

I still remember meeting Matt for the first time - just chilling on the front stoop talking about the Air Max 90 MX vs Infrared. Cant believe that was 13 years ago...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom