Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm 25 and Im thinking that lmao. I can only imagine what the kids are thinking.

For real?! Im only a lil older than u and i remember these spots.

bruhhhh so many memories reading through the thread. i remember the store above goodfoot i think it was ransom? use to do custom fitted to match kicks. always bought one after a good foot purchase. they did a "416" and i copped all the colours lool

EDIT instapump was the PLUG on RFD back then. I remember he even had a couple jordan P.E's for sale

Maan he had heat

when ransom was closing (think end of 2011) they had a bunch of old stock fitteds with "RNSM" on the back for $10...how is it old stock? well they were still made in USA when new era switched production to china for few yrs at that point

when nomad was there...anyone could walk in on a random day & find that season's supreme stuff marked down by 60%...when they moved they even put cdg play stuff at 50% off...try finding deals like that these days

when ransom was closing (think end of 2011) they had a bunch of old stock fitteds with "RNSM" on the back for $10...how is it old stock? well they were still made in USA when new era switched production to china for few yrs at that point

when nomad was there...anyone could walk in on a random day & find that season's supreme stuff marked down by 60%...when they moved they even put cdg play stuff at 50% off...try finding deals like that these days
I honestly thought back then RANSOM was going to take off as a brand and expand outside of Toronto.  But I guess only their footwear took that kind of route.

I still wear one of their toques to this day, love to represent.

I remember how crazy boxing day was at that location... huge lineups and people paying the doorman to get in lol

I honestly thought back then RANSOM was going to take off as a brand and expand outside of Toronto.  But I guess only their footwear took that kind of route.

I still wear one of their toques to this day, love to represent.

I remember how crazy boxing day was at that location... huge lineups and people paying the doorman to get in lol
Yeah those boxing day lines were nuts. I remember one year Drake showed up and rolled through to the front of the line. Everyone was pissed because he was still on the come up, so to them he was just some dude skipping the line lol. Makes sense in retrospect seeing as how his boy Oliver worked there.

Last edited:
heads up for anyone wanting to cop anything for abit less.. bbbrandeds doing a sale up to 40 % off and 20% off new releases... might have to finally pull the trigger on some winter prestos 

Any updates on the sea to sky stuff?
Yeah so EC Club Mon had a better range of sizes, similar stuff to before but they also had a bomber type jacket, nylon on the front, powertech or whatever it's called on the back. They had the 3 variations of black powertech hoodie and the two tone grey crew neck.They were on sale but not significantly marked down like at Bloor, possible they'd scan at a lower price, didn't have time to check. Also the powertech stuff is pretty unforgiving in terms of fit, defo gotta try it on and have a look in the mirror for a while if you're not an adonis.
roll.gif

And the pullover version of the above.

Maybe I was just clueless. I remember SVP but that's about it
I thought I wouldn't know these places but I remember the 4 stores in one on Richmond and was da Zone the one that became SVP on Queen? I guess thinking about it i've been in Toronto for nearly 6 years and was visiting for a few years before that. 

Last edited:

I would imagine 10-15 years down the road, Supreme, Palace or whatever else is big right now will slowly lose their appeal to other brands too.  Crazy how time can fly 

Wow Stolen Riches and North Trooper. Haven't heard those names in years lol

Here's another one for people who were around back then: Dangerous Goods

that grey one was amazing!  do you guys remember how much they ran for back in the day?  i never bothered looking at the price back then cause i remember varsitys were hella expensive

I believe they were $350. Something like that.

^ Wow, SCORE! Never found anything in there though.

Athlete's World had a mini half court and a Sega Genesis with Mortal Kombat at SQ1.

Sport Chek had a legitimate half court with a glass enclosure too.

Who remembers SCORE?, the athletes world outlet.
They had a location at VM and woodside square, same spot as SVP

Loool. The SCORE at Woodside. I'm pretty sure I picked up a brown hardwood classics fitted from that location :lol:

Speaking of cyclical, when I first saw the OVO varsity jackets, the first thing I thought of was these G' ones from yesteryear.

Prolly drop by CM Queen W later today. See if there's anything different.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if those Camo OVO hoodies with the big owl on the front are in stock at the Toronto location? All sold out online.

maybe palace but supreme tho cant say for sure b/c bottom line is that their products are good quality for their retail price...not saying they italian silk but they will withstand wear and washes...I'd buy at retail (popular or not) for dat reason alone

but heck I aint no fortune teller...who wouldve thought when we copd some space jams 16 years ago we would see yet another spacejam retro now?!! so maybe supreme will be sold at zellers or whatever discount store there is now (like zoo dork did & faded out)

instapump...man shoutout to him...dude not only had shoes he had insane gear too...he easily could've put downpayment on a house or cop a car cash if he sold half of it

the SCORE...hell yeah they had sunshine kobe 1's sitting...ginger aj16 and a bunch of OG prestos

I only went to Goodfoot and the service was terrible. A bunch of snobs on the floor and behind the counter. 

I miss those days. Hype wasn't so crazy. Was able to buy Hold Tight AM1 with minimal effort from Goodfoot

No hype around the OVO x Canada Goose? Didn't see it mentioned in here

Last edited:

I only went to Goodfoot and the service was terrible. A bunch of snobs on the floor and behind the counter. 
same goes for LS and all these other stores. Too cool for school hipsters and just in their world
People always say this, but I've never had a problem with it. What type of 'service' are you looking for? You're going in to browse shoes/clothes, and the only time you really need to interact with anybody is to get sizes. I ask for a size, they either bring it over, or tell me they're sold out. I don't need somebody there to take my measurements and butter me up.

Shoutout to whoever posted the 40% off adidas at NRML yesterday. got a pair of the reigning champ pure boost for the wife for $120 shipped, not bad at all

Back
Top Bottom