Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Olympic Talaria's are additional 20% off at Holt's SQ1 right now. Whole gang of sizes for what I think I saw was $140?

They had some Oly Spiridon's a few weeks back, but those are unfortunately a wrap now. Would have been a decent impulse buy for me.

Also spotted a ton of white Air Max 87 Pinnacle's, Air Zoom Chalapuka's in the orange/tan and navy/brown, Fragment RGB pack Tennis Classic's for anyone interested.

As always, call to confirm for sizes and pricing.

Thanks for the tip, was thinking of the flyknit mid talarias though for beating up in late winter/early spring type thing. Sigh, nrml had em for 40% off. If anyone sees them for nice nice please update here! lol

Nike at Lundy's Lane has the tech knit bomber for $130 plus 30% off. I picked up a xxl. I saw maybe 5 mediums and 2 larges. I left at 7:30pm.

This was the tech knit jacket on clearance at Vaughan mills. It was $129.97 less an additional 30% off. There were no other colours from what I can see. I think there was a couple of XL sizes this morning left.

This was the tech knit jacket on clearance at Vaughan mills. It was $129.97 less an additional 30% off. There were no other colours from what I can see. I think there was a couple of XL sizes this morning left.

Dang. Tech knit for under $100 is a steal. What's retail on them here in Canada? Around $300?

Would anyone be interested in the Pusha T's in a size 11 for retail? Trying to help someone out with a size swap. 

[table][tr][td]Arrived at Sort Facility ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA[/td][td]ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA[/td][td]08:09[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Customs status updated[/td][td]ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA[/td][td]06:32[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]03:58[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]02:15[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Processed for clearance at CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]01:27[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Clearance Delay[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]01:27[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][/tr][/table]
For the guys that just got their DHL package, did you guys see something like that on your tracking? And did you have to pay duties when you got it? Thanks. 

Last edited:
 [table][tr][td]Arrived at Sort Facility ONTARIO SERVICE AREA - CANADA[/td][td]ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA[/td][td]08:09[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Customs status updated[/td][td]ONTARIO SERVICE AREA, ON - CANADA[/td][td]06:32[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]03:58[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]02:15[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Processed for clearance at CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]01:27[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Clearance Delay[/td][td]CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA[/td][td]01:27[/td][td]
1 Piece
[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA[/td][/tr][/table]
For the guys that just got their DHL package, did you guys see something like that on your tracking? And did you have to pay duties when you got it? Thanks. 
Feel like it's luck of the draw. I'm always unsure on if I should order internationally because I got burned on the OG Ultraboost. Thought I scored the deal of the century then they hit me with heavy customs fees to bring the price back up to close to retail. This was a few years back obviously since the OG dropped.

I still order a lot of things online but I usually just adopt for paying the customs/duties up front. Just sucks for us Canadians as a $%it load of crazy deals are killed because of duties/shipping.

Feel like it's luck of the draw. I'm always unsure on if I should order internationally because I got burned on the OG Ultraboost. Thought I scored the deal of the century then they hit me with heavy customs fees to bring the price back up to close to retail. This was a few years back obviously since the OG dropped.

I still order a lot of things online but I usually just adopt for paying the customs/duties up front. Just sucks for us Canadians as a $%it load of crazy deals are killed because of duties/shipping.
Yeah I know right, and the worst part is I've heard some horror stories about DHL so I'm hoping it doesn't get too crazy. I've had very good luck with USPS, I paid duties on a pair of Ferragamos once about two or three years back but I think thats the only time I've ever got hit with that. I've also only ever used USPS though, this is my first time trying DHL. 

Purchases as well. 
From experience I have gotten hit with duties always with DHL.....and it is usually a big amount.....WIth UPS it is more reasonable from my experience......but that is from overseas....

Stuff shipping from the US i send it to my PO Box in Buffalo....

From experience I have gotten hit with duties always with DHL.....and it is usually a big amount.....WIth UPS it is more reasonable from my experience......but that is from overseas....

Stuff shipping from the US i send it to my PO Box in Buffalo....
Exact opposite for me.  DHL is more reasonable and UPS is the worst.  I think I usually get charged like $20 brokerage from DHL which isn't that bad.  UPS charges brokerage based on the value of the item.  They have ranges so I think if it's under $200 it's like $40 or something.  It gets more expensive if the item is of higher value.

Exact opposite for me.  DHL is more reasonable and UPS is the worst.  I think I usually get charged like $20 brokerage from DHL which isn't that bad.  UPS charges brokerage based on the value of the item.  They have ranges so I think if it's under $200 it's like $40 or something.  It gets more expensive if the item is of higher value.
Does the US have the same fees vs Canada?

If I buy something from Europe is it wise to ship it to the US box rather than Canada?

Haven't really heard ppl in the US getting hit hard for customs.....

laugh.gif
So based on all the mixed opinions, it's a total crap shoot. I'll let you guys know how it goes. 

If I buy something from Europe is it wise to ship it to the US box rather than Canada?

Yeah I learned recently that they don't get hit on duties for anything under $800. Pretty crazy. 

Last edited:

The States have up to $800 USD duties/tax free for shipped orders.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the HUF X Thrasher all over hoodie retail price in Canada? I'm looking all over the internet for a Mint coloured one, and I'm seeing a lot of sites have em but none of the sites are Canadian. I just wanna know how much they were for retail in Canada. 

Back
Top Bottom