Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I personally wouldn't do a 3 for 1 trade for those.  You're better off selling them at a loss separately than doing a package deal because those shoes are all different.  The tubular instinct is a chunky shoe while the other 2 are low cuts.  Hard to find someone that actually likes all 3.

Doing some digging through storage and found a CD-ROM with photos I took at the 2005 NT/SC Toronto Summit.

Feel free to check it out: http://niketalk.com/g/a/967824/nt-sc-to-summit/

(I uploaded it indiscriminately, so if any one is pictured and objects, let me know and I'll remove it.)

Damn, now that is a blast from the past!! Thanks for sharing and it feels so strange seeing a younger me in those pics. I was wearing the Nike Air Max 1 'Original Mesh' Grey ('99) (aka mini swoosh). I wonder if anyone has pics from park that we ran a couple of bball games?

Last edited:

I personally wouldn't do a 3 for 1 trade for those.  You're better off selling them at a loss separately than doing a package deal because those shoes are all different.  The tubular instinct is a chunky shoe while the other 2 are low cuts.  Hard to find someone that actually likes all 3.
Fair enough. I just figured if someone likes boost and PK, this package would be decent. I have way too many shoes and not enough space, haha. Have no issue taking a loss but it seems like no one is interested in the Tubulars at allll. Even at 140.

Fair enough. I just figured if someone likes boost and PK, this package would be decent. I have way too many shoes and not enough space, haha. Have no issue taking a loss but it seems like no one is interested in the Tubulars at allll. Even at 140.
If you're trying to get rid of all 3 for $200, you might as well just price them at like $75 each.  Some kid who needs new shoes will prob just jump on them.  I had a brand new pair of air max 360's years ago that I needed to get rid of.  I basically sold them for the price I got them for which was like $80 after getting them for half off and using my discount on top.

no one interested at tubulars...odd considering doom & X's sold out originally around da city

Pretty sure you guys know certain h&m stores already restocked on those dropped crotch joggers with the zippers at the bottom lately, but the one at Yorkdale has a whole stack of them in the colour black for 34.99 FYI.

So I had an unexpected pick up at holts yorkdale today. Wife was doing her shopping and since I had to kill time, I walked to the women's sneaker section just to browse. There were about 15 pairs of the blue and red air max 1 royals and 1 black pair just sitting there. I never heard about these before but the quality on these is bananas: premium suede, leather lining, waxed laces. The best part is I saw the price tag of $59 marked down from retail $330. Needless to say I picked up a red pair and my wife ended up picking up the very last black pair.

When I left around closing there were about 5-6 pairs of red and blue ones each left. these were women's sizes, but a few pairs fit men's 8-9.5 or so if anyone is interested.
that a good deal,  i have seen a couple of black and tan pairs at the outlets before but i passed on them because I've heard the insole collar thing makes the shoes really uncomfortable

Amazing find! Ive been eyeing these since they dropped on Air Max Day. Was looking for a 11.5 mens in either the tan or black colorway and missed them when they showed up at TPO a few weeks ago.

I've been on the lookout for the black or grey colourway. How much did they go for at TPO?

that a good deal,  i have seen a couple of black and tan pairs at the outlets before but i passed on them because I've heard the insole collar thing makes the shoes really uncomfortable

The inside collar is very weird. I ended up buying a pair and cutting the collar off the insole lol

Last edited:
Been a long time, good to see some familiar names still posting. I haven't been into kicks for a long while so need some info from you fellows. The all white ultra boost 1.0, did they get rereleased or did people have stock from before? Referring to the ones on eBay. Might be looking to buy a pair, how does the sizing go as well ? True to size or size up .5 ? Same question with nmds. True to size or size up ? Don't have time to run around waiting for restocks or raffles etc, so if I buy them I'll just go the eBay route to save time and hassle.

Thanks in advance
It really depends on what type of foot you have, I have a wider foot and I go half size up from my standard size for UB v1.0 and NMD R1s but NMD PK run large.  Adidas sizing is very inconsistent so if you have a chance to try a pair on it would be best

For example, I wear a US10 in UB, US10 in NMD_R1, US9 in NMD_CS1/NMD PK, US9.5 in AJ1.  But again it depends on your foot and how you like them to fit (w space or snug).  Not sure if that helps you out

I was ok with the collar, makes the whole shoe fit more snug. But it's removable so i've seen people just take the whole thing out 

Looking for a pair of Nikes that released in Europe only can anyone name stores that were easy to deal with in terms of customer service, customs and brokerage fees? Every time I order from Europe I get nailed with all sorts of extra fees. Seen the pair at titolo, afew, end,...

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of Nikes that released in Europe only can anyone name stores that were easy to deal with in terms of customer service, customs and brokerage fees? Every time I order from Europe I get nailed with all sorts of extra fees. Seen the pair at titolo, afew, end,...
what model is it?

Try to find the peg 33s vs the peg 32s. The peg 33s have front and back zoom. A huge difference in running imho.

Peg 33s are starting to hit outlets. Usually on the hash wall vs in the bins. Ask if they are in th back. The Olympic colourway was available during the holidays. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom