Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone have extra on those Nike all access cards I have adidas passes good for may 1st to 31st for trade lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol my next Ghost Chair...

Anyone experience this before? Got a call from Champs Yonge earlier, but the guy pretended like he couldn't hear me? Kept repeating "Hello? Hello?" over and over again.

He wasn't doing a very good job at it either, usually if the other person can't hear you they would be interrupting you nonstop. He was blatantly waiting for me to finish speaking before dropping another "Hello?". 
roll.gif

They called again a minute later, same story. Checked if I accidentally muted myself or something, nope.

Last edited:
Anyone know if Uniqlo is dropping those plush Kaws? Uniqlo doesn't have any phone numbers made public

Anyone experience this before? Got a call from Champs Yonge earlier, but the guy pretended like he couldn't hear me? Kept repeating "Hello? Hello?" over and over again.

He wasn't doing a very good job at it either, usually if the other person can't hear you they would be interrupting you nonstop. He was blatantly waiting for me to finish speaking before dropping another "Hello?". 
roll.gif

They called again a minute later, same story. Checked if I accidentally muted myself or something, nope.
sounds sketchy unless you were in a dead zone and your phone was acting up lol 

sounds sketchy unless you were in a dead zone and your phone was acting up lol 
From where I was sitting, I had 4/5 bars. After the first call I thought it was my phone, but that second call? Idk.

The fact that they gave two calls tells me they weren't trying to screw with me, but I still don't have an explanation for this "Hello?" business.

Anyone know if Uniqlo is dropping those plush Kaws? Uniqlo doesn't have any phone numbers made public
The Eaton Centre location doesn't seem to have a phone number, but Yorkdale does. Try (416) 855-9497

Last edited:
Ovo 10s are worth about $500 in a size 9.5 and the White Yeezy is worth about $650-$750. 

Or these are a cheaper alternative, lol

I concur..I have both and prefer the NYC materials/quality/wearability over the ovo 100% so much so that I tripled up on the NYC when they hit the outlet.

Last edited:
On a side note people are sleeping on the new reebok premium suede paisley pack (red and blue pair were supposed to be the next Kendrick collab) picked the red and blue yesterday at 40% off for friends and family and they each came out to $66 which for what you're getting, is a steal. The materials are butter. The sock liner is pretty damn nice and the little details are super nice.

Last edited:
Raptors always leave us saying "typical Raptors" lol. There was no doubt that the Bucks would have made a big run to try to keep their season alive but that display of offense like we've all been talking about it inexcusable. How do you go that stagnant and go basically 15-20 mins straight without scoring a bucket. I feel we're all just going into this Cavs series hoping for the best but there were so many negatives to draw from this series. That being said, nothing should be taken away from the Bucks because they will be a force in a few years. Their fans are completely classless though with the "Bucks in 6" chants, but more specifically, the USA chants and Barney playing showed no class. Take that L.

would the ovo 12 black for  royal1+ $270 be a fair trade? Any thoughts?  

If they are OVO 12 whites then I would say hell yes but I've seen OVO black 12s as low as 500, IMO adding $270 on top of a 350-400 pair is too much

I would go a much as Royals + 200 which will make it around 550-600.

If they are OVO 12 whites then I would say hell yes but I've seen OVO black 12s as low as 500, IMO adding $270 on top of a 350-400 pair is too much

I would go a much as Royals + 200 which will make it around 550-600.
true, how much do you think royal 1 can sell for?

Back
Top Bottom