Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Site's down now, it was a frenzy to complete everything before it went down (only a matter of time). Guess I didn't get lucky enough haha.

If they asked for a password, it must have been for VIPs or people with mad clout haha. The regular folk miss out on this stuff.

Thanks for the update mkc1983 mkc1983 . I find that most places, there will be a frenzy and way too many damn people and the deals are mediocre at best. 30-50% off seems to be the ceiling for most stores and I’m sorry but that’s not that enticing for me personally. I’ve already checked some stores that sell jackets and outerwear and have been underwhelmed with what’s on “Boxing Day sale”. Wallet may be safe this year...

Halton Hills has

Green premium 5s for $500
Plantium 7s for $169
Navy 16 for $199

Tech fleeces pants regular fit $65 slim fit $85

PLUS EVERYTHING 40% OFF.

PRICE ABOVE IS NOT DISCOUNT YET

Last edited:
Merry Christmas NT Fam! Anyone else gonna hit the streets for Boxing Day deals? Not sure what’s good out there but I am hunting for a new phone myself. Gonna retire the iPhone 5s. Had this from when it came out!

then lebrons are not it.

I value cushioning at the top. I also have the Jordan 32 lows and Kyrie S1 Hybrids coming in. Basically deciding between those. Had bad luck with KDs so those are out of the question. Hearing good things about the D. Rose 8 but those aren't available in Canada. But open to suggestions.

Halton Hills has

Green premium 5s for $500
Plantium 7s for $169
CEO 16 for $199

Tech fleeces pants regular fit $65 slim fit $85

PLUS EVERYTHING 40% OFF.

PRICE ABOVE IS NOT DISCOUNT YET

Ceo 16s!? Do you mean the white royals, or the black with iridescent green?

I value cushioning at the top. I also have the Jordan 32 lows and Kyrie S1 Hybrids coming in. Basically deciding between those. Had bad luck with KDs so those are out of the question. Hearing good things about the D. Rose 8 but those aren't available in Canada. But open to suggestions.

Scratch the Hybrids off that list then. Cushioning wasn't special at all on those. Could barely get my foot into that shoe too, so I sent them back to Nike.ca.

Does anybody have a nike.ca discount code they are willing to let go of? I'm planning on grabbing a pair of the lemon/lime 1s coming out tomorrow at 3am? I have a 20% discount code for Adidas.ca that I'm willing to swap for it. PM me if you're interested. Happy shopping y'all! :smile:

Went to Nomad this morn, didn't seem to be much different to what they have online except maybe the XO hoodies and tees are $80/40 and aren't online. And actually somethings might be slightly more expensive as they were doing 20% off sale price before Xmas. In the office for a bit now then gonna head over to Haven and check it out.

Also won the End Launches raffle for the UK Camo 97s. Snaps a raffle losing streak dating back to the red stripe yeezy.

Last edited:
Went to Nomad this morn, didn't seem to be much different to what they have online except maybe the XO hoodies and tees are $80/40 and aren't online. And actually somethings might be slightly more expensive as they were doing 20% off sale price before Xmas. In the office for a bit now then gonna head over to Haven and check it out.

Also won the End Launches raffle for the UK Camo 97s. Snaps a raffle losing streak dating back to the red stripe yeezy.

Can you let me know what these are going for in size 12?

https://shop.havenshop.ca/products/vans-vault-sk8-hi-gore-tex-mte-1

Thanks!

Merry Christmas NT Fam! Anyone else gonna hit the streets for Boxing Day deals? Not sure what’s good out there but I am hunting for a new phone myself. Gonna retire the iPhone 5s. Had this from when it came out!

HOH Yonge St had 20% everything in the HOH Section of the store I believe. I got some Raptors gear for 20% off and stacked my VIP coupon for an additional $20 off, so worked out to be roughly 50% off when it was all said and done.

Well, if It's cushioning you seek, then I would probably do the 32s or Lebrons. What didn't you like about the KDs? I hear the zoom is nice on those (I won't touch them though, because I can't support that coward).

#1 - I'm a Cavs fan and Kevin Durant as a person and a player makes me sick. I think the league is still protecting him even on the best team in the association.
#2 - I broke my ankle playing in the KD 9s. It's one of the reasons I'm having a hard time getting back into the sport. But I got fat and working out is super boring to me.

I personally don't think ankle protection or high ankles on shoes really help from rolling ankles and all that, so I'm going with impact protection as my key shoe attribute. Honestly, my favourite shoe to ball in was the og Hyperrevs. The cushion felt so bouncy but I felt super low to the ground.

Well, if It's cushioning you seek, then I would probably do the 32s or Lebrons. What didn't you like about the KDs? I hear the zoom is nice on those (I won't touch them though, because I can't support that coward).

I was reading that the React Hyperdunk Flyknit version is a solid buy. The system as a whole, from the sole pattern to how it translates to the upper, makes it really responsive for me as a guard - especially for lateral movement and quick cuts to the lane when I tried them on. Just waiting for a sale before I purchase.

I say get the pair that matches your style of play. I'm out there to win lol.

Back
Top Bottom