Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Need a little help

Haven’t posted since ‘07 which is why this is a new account - lost mine

Advice on buying black cement 3s this Saturday - raffles? Lineups?

Help an old head who’s now just an old man figure out how to buy his dream sneakers

Need a little help

Haven’t posted since ‘07 which is why this is a new account - lost mine

Advice on buying black cement 3s this Saturday - raffles? Lineups?

Help an old head who’s now just an old man figure out how to buy his dream sneakers
Depending on where you are, if you head to the downtown core early Sat morning so you're there for openings, you should be able to get your size without too much trouble I would guess. Do some legwork beforehand - make sure you know which are FCFS, and try and get a sense of how many pairs are where, and where the majority of people will (and won't be lining up). Sounds strange, but sometimes people flock to one location, while somewhere else won't have nearly as much traffic. Can also try online with Nike.ca and anywhere else putting them up. Another alternative are smaller Font Lockers, Champs, etc. outside of downtown. Many stores should be getting these.

My dudes, have y'all seen cheap PG-1's at VM? Been meaning to cop a pair and I figure with the 2's around the corner the 1's will be plentiful. Just don't want to make the trip unless I know.

Much appreciated.

My dudes, have y'all seen cheap PG-1's at VM? Been meaning to cop a pair and I figure with the 2's around the corner the 1's will be plentiful. Just don't want to make the trip unless I know.

Much appreciated.

Light aqua was there during the weekend for $75, but probably gone by now. Had about 7 pairs

Light aqua was there during the weekend for $75, but probably gone by now. Had about 7 pairs
Man I was ready to go on Saturday but the snow... I was literally on the road and turned around to drive back home. No biggie, I'll find a pair eventually.

Just discovered the new Westbrook sigs so I might just buy those at retail.

Lady at sherway footlocker told me 1s were HoH location only when I was filling out my raffle for the BC3 so I left, feelsbad

Depending on where you are, if you head to the downtown core early Sat morning so you're there for openings, you should be able to get your size without too much trouble I would guess. Do some legwork beforehand - make sure you know which are FCFS, and try and get a sense of how many pairs are where, and where the majority of people will (and won't be lining up). Sounds strange, but sometimes people flock to one location, while somewhere else won't have nearly as much traffic. Can also try online with Nike.ca and anywhere else putting them up. Another alternative are smaller Font Lockers, Champs, etc. outside of downtown. Many stores should be getting these.

Thanks - I’m 5 minutes from EC

Was wondering if people knew what the stock run would be? Will livestock be raffling black cement 3s??

Oakville Place only received 12 pears of BC3s and an employee took the only 9.5 lol

Last edited:
Umm ok so i was under the assumpption that FCFS is FCFS...not FCFS on wristbands?! In my opinion wristbands for a release is not first come first serve.

Just irritated because i drove down to Jordan store this morning for the WC3's, only to be asked if whether or not i had a wristband by one the guards. I fully asked an employee earlier in the week who i wont name if whether or not it was FCFS and he said yes. Im obviously misunderstanding what first come first serve means then.

...maybe im too old for this now or just way out of the loop.

Umm ok so i was under the assumpption that FCFS is FCFS...not FCFS on wristbands?! In my opinion wristbands for a release is not first come first serve.

Just irritated because i drove down to Jordan store this morning for the WC3's, only to be asked if whether or not i had a wristband by one the guards. I fully asked an employee earlier in the week who i wont name if whether or not it was FCFS and he said yes. Im obviously misunderstanding what first come first serve means then.

...maybe im too old for this now or just way out of the loop.

folks usually start lining up right after the closes, i am assuming the guards will hand out some type of wristband to ppl lining up to eliminate line cutters around opening time

Much appreciated.

Burloak FSR as of this morning $99 + 30%off ... was gonna grab a pair but the "fixed sock" is real tight, anyone else having issues with the "fixed sock" in the new nike shoes?

https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https://images.champssports.com/is/image/EBFL2/78627900_a2_sc7_ln?hei=1500&wid=1500&imgrefurl=https://www.champssports.com/product/model:274977/sku:78627900/nike-pg-1-mens/paul-george/navy/silver/&docid=dsifKBrv0RIjHM&tbnid=tSV50wzzM87yyM:&vet=10ahUKEwjcm-Se8abZAhUs4YMKHXIgDPYQMwiyASgFMAU..i&w=1500&h=1500&hl=en-ca&client=safari&***=559&biw=375&q=pg1 shoes&ved=0ahUKEwjcm-Se8abZAhUs4YMKHXIgDPYQMwiyASgFMAU&iact=mrc&uact=8

Thanks - I’m 5 minutes from EC

Was wondering if people knew what the stock run would be? Will livestock be raffling black cement 3s??

LS is FCFS and they open at 11. So if you were to strike out on all the stores around the EC that are releasing them then you could head over there, stopping at the footlocker on queen on the way. I'll think you'll get them around the EC though, there's like 10 stores in that area.

Just came from Halton Hills TPO:

All FSR:

8F4B1163-F01E-4119-A792-96409446307E.jpeg EF8BFAD3-1F80-4A9D-B6EA-7EEEE7B369BF.jpeg 0DD42851-937E-4D7A-9B58-0E9979D4594A.jpeg 3E76876C-DC36-4330-BF20-0CB0BB4D2FFA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom