Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Have an ES pass for this week feb 21 to 28.. tryna grab the bred toes either way.. should i head to ES early sat morning or just do fcfs at hoh? Dont want to leave empty handed either way lol

It's even FCFS for employees. They get access before the public on launch day but still need to line up. Chances are they will be gone by the time you're able to get in. Might be able to get GS sizes though.

It's even FCFS for employees. They get access before the public on launch day but still need to line up. Chances are they will be gone by the time you're able to get in. Might be able to get GS sizes though.
That being said, line-ups happen around 5 or 6AM and the store opens at 9 for drops. I mean if you can snag a pair at the ES, then copping for below retail is obviously the way to go. Just don't have your hopes too high as they'll probably only have about 2-3 size runs max.

Damn, how do they get away with this nonsense though?
of course. it's not like people will start a fight over this tho. but trust that people WANT to complain, there's just no way to deal
with it without things getting ugly.
they're basically out hustling everyone by being there and being organized.

Did this recently change? I know in the past employee's pairs were held in the back and they could stroll on in whenever they wanted on RD and still get their pair. I was lined up for Black and White 1's like 4 or 5th in line and when the doors opened everyone rushed to the men's area and there wasn't a single pair to be found. Then we see employees coming in way after us going to cash register paying for their 1's. I grabbed a GS though lol.

Yeah I know an employee who went to ES in the afternoon to pick up his BC3s last weekend. I'm confused too.

Did this recently change? I know in the past employee's pairs were held in the back and they could stroll on in whenever they wanted on RD and still get their pair. I was lined up for Black and White 1's like 4 or 5th in line and when the doors opened everyone rushed to the men's area and there wasn't a single pair to be found. Then we see employees coming in way after us going to cash register paying for their 1's. I grabbed a GS though lol.

they used to raffle them. Maybe they hold pairs specifically for ES employees but in general, Nike employees from other locations have to go line up before public opening.

ES has a raffle system for Nike Canada employees for their major/popular launches. Then whatever is left over, is left for the "public". I think since they had so many BC3s in stock, they raffled some, had FCFS for employees on site, then FCFS for the rest of the "public".

I'm shocked. You would think after the Kanye mess Nike/JB would want to have the biggest artist in music on their team.

Guess this means the OVO Jordans flooded all over FB and Kijiji will be easier to get rid of now? :lol:

Got to hold them now until we're talking Red October numbers:lol:

At Vmills just now, I see 3 guys clearing out all the army green premium Jordan 5s. At least 15 pairs there

Has anyone received their BC3 yet from Nike.ca
Nope, Nike.ca is notoriously slow for hyped releases from my experience. Bred 1s and RSBB 1s took 9-10 days from my tracking history, and nike flyknit trainers (Pale Grey) took only 5 days. The BC3 seem to be repeating the same pattern.. Or they could just be overloaded due to it being a hyped shoe.

Not that I was aware of... got the lady a tech knit hoodie for $44 taxed in which is the steal of the day, but other than that I didn’t get anything else

I was just there and got some toddler sized motorsports for 20 dollars (after th 10$ Nike survey Coupon)

Back
Top Bottom